Machu Picchu Oil Painting

Pouakai

It belongs in a museum.
I need a picture of the Machu Picchu oil painting (You know, the one you get when you've built it), for school (Yes, school.) and I don't have any savegames near getting it. Would it be possible if anyone is near getting it to get a picture for me?

Awesome, thank you so much.
You're welcome. :) If you need audio too, you'll find it here:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets\Sounds\Speech\English\Wonder\MachuPicchu.mp3​
(You can change "English" above to French, German, Italian or Spanish if you prefer.)

Where can I find all these wonder paintings ? I can see the sound clips but cannot find the pictures in the civ folder.

You should go visit. Pictures do it no justice.

Oh, and learn some political correctness in school so you don't get yelled at by your HR Director when you finally get a job. Statements like "I've classified them as ancient because of their level of society" are opinion, not fact. If you read up about the Incas, they were surprisingly advanced although they arguably only lasted a total of 400 years. Sure they were conquered by Pizarro because they were in the midst of a civil war between royal brothers, but if you stood foot to foot with an Incan Knobbed Club Warrior, my guess is you would be reluctant to call him 'ancient'. They ruled the entire West Coast of South America, created some of the most effective and high-speed roads in the world, had an intense military structure where all men had to go to war at least once so as to be able to fight whenever the occasion should rise, were the first to use freeze-drying (no joke), and were notably some of the best masons to ever walk this earth (which you should know from researching Machu Picchu because there is NO MORTAR!). No mortar, do you get how insanely hard that is? Ancient. Pfft.

You should go visit. Pictures do it no justice.

Oh, and learn some political correctness in school so you don't get yelled at by your HR Director when you finally get a job. Statements like "I've classified them as ancient because of their level of society" are opinion, not fact. If you read up about the Incas, they were surprisingly advanced although they arguably only lasted a total of 400 years. Sure they were conquered by Pizarro because they were in the midst of a civil war between royal brothers, but if you stood foot to foot with an Incan Knobbed Club Warrior, my guess is you would be reluctant to call him 'ancient'. They ruled the entire West Coast of South America, created some of the most effective and high-speed roads in the world, had an intense military structure where all men had to go to war at least once so as to be able to fight whenever the occasion should rise, were the first to use freeze-drying (no joke), and were notably some of the best masons to ever walk this earth (which you should know from researching Machu Picchu because there is NO MORTAR!). No mortar, do you get how insanely hard that is? Ancient. Pfft.

And let's not forget the genetic engineering.... yes, genetic engineering... the Incas took a poor little tuber with little real nutritional value, and over a few centuries had developed thousands of breeds of potato, some even poisonous!

Yeah... that sounds ancient :lol:

Top Bottom