Mad Scientists Nest generation RPC Summary/Bullpen

How about a Big Brother/Ingsoc Espionage game? Big Brother is watching you!!!!!!

Hiya madscientest i've been lurking for a while but this is my first time posting on one of your threads. I was just reading lawless hammurabi and someone had the idea for an Attacko RPC, so why not? One of the rules could be an amphibious war elephant rush of someone.

Hiya madscientest i've been lurking for a while but this is my first time posting on one of your threads. I was just reading lawless hammurabi and someone had the idea for an Attacko RPC, so why not? One of the rules could be an amphibious war elephant rush of someone.

Jfighter, thanks for follwing the RPCs and delurking!

I am not too interested running an RPC though centered around making fun of one specific round of posts from someone (unless it is myself!). Attacko is in the earth 18 game, that's enough.

I've got it: ATLANTIS! Play a solo game. No AIs, just you, on a small (3-5 city) island until, say, 2000 B.C. Then, at that point, Atlantis rises from the depths! Using the Worldbuilder, recreate your island, and your Civilization, in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on Earth18. If it won't fit, maybe replace Australia, and get rid of the island-hopping Coasts around it. It'll be 4000 B.C. again, and you'll be alone, unable to contact anyone until Optics, and trapped in a small space, but you'll have a 2000 year head start! Might be too easy, but it seems like it could be a lot of fun.

I've got it: ATLANTIS! Play a solo game. No AIs, just you, on a small (3-5 city) island until, say, 2000 B.C. Then, at that point, Atlantis rises from the depths! Using the Worldbuilder, recreate your island, and your Civilization, in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on Earth18. If it won't fit, maybe replace Australia, and get rid of the island-hopping Coasts around it. It'll be 4000 B.C. again, and you'll be alone, unable to contact anyone until Optics, and trapped in a small space, but you'll have a 2000 year head start! Might be too easy, but it seems like it could be a lot of fun.

An intriguing idea. I may just consider this in the future!

i'd suggest placing it in the pacific if it can't fit Atlantic instead of booting Austalia

futhermore i'd suggest you getting someone to WB a very small good island there to play around with ...

hello sir..i recently tried a standard,always peace,space race ,one city challenge but failed by a narrow margin.could you(please?) try the same?.i would really like to see how an expert win this

nishant1911, two things:

1- Create the thread with the start of such a game. Chieftain is a little unattractive for someone who has been playing for a while.

2- I'm sure a single request would do, especially because it bumps the thread you post to the first page.

i forgot to mention ,,,tech brokering was off in my game.
@ignorant teacher
with all due respect sir , the game is not that easy with given settings(lead in tech all the way to fusion is fine,but real handicap was production in my game,i usually play at prince -monarch).
i apologize for double threads.

Nishant1911, Thankyou for your interest in the RPCs. The Classic Lincoln game is as close as you can get although it was not always peace and the game ended in a loss. I have toyed with the idea of always peace but found it would simply be too dull to post as an RPC.

I hope you find the other games I have played or playing helpful and entertaining.

While I playing the Current Midas RPC, I want to start thinking of the next one. There are two ideas I have, both I need a little technical help with

1) King George III the Tyrant! And earth map where the new world leaders are removed, thus America with only Barbarians. George III of England (using Liz's traits) must colonize the new world, build the Palace in the America's and spin off England as a colony. Thus an American revolution and a replay of Joaoa of Brazil from the classic RPCs. I basically need the file as my save modifications are notoriously horrible and I do want to screw it up. If we eliminate 3 leaders I think we are safe to establish a new colony before the three slots are used up.

2) The second game is quite different. I am planning an alternative reality game with modding of leaders traits(http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=318150). I have already done this and added two new ones (SeaFaring and Secrative) and the mod seams to be fine. I slightly altered a few UUs, otherwise the game is the same. I was thinking of playing an 18 leader Huge map as a normal game with a random leader and see how things shake up. My question here is how do I go about uploading the mod folder and what exactly needs to be uploaded.

Someone in the stream advised TMIT to "click physics and wait it out" for the tech path. Beeline to tech X would make a great RPC.

I've got a great idea for six RPCs: In each one, you may never research or trade for one of the starting techs.

Top Bottom