Make Great People more useful

ekolis

Chieftain
What with Great People not used to build manufactories/academies/customs-houses anymore, they're not as useful as they used to be - if you don't have need of the ONE thing that a great person does, he's kind of useless! (I even felt this way about stock G&K great admirals, since their two abilities are both rather weak...) How about some sort of alternate use for great people? Well, OK, I guess you can use them to start a golden age, but golden ages aren't all THAT great, are they? It's only in VEM/GEM that they give +20% to everything...

What with Great People not used to build manufactories/academies/customs-houses anymore, they're not as useful as they used to be - if you don't have need of the ONE thing that a great person does, he's kind of useless! (I even felt this way about stock G&K great admirals, since their two abilities are both rather weak...) How about some sort of alternate use for great people? Well, OK, I guess you can use them to start a golden age, but golden ages aren't all THAT great, are they? It's only in VEM/GEM that they give +20% to everything...

I'll look into this once the .dll is released, as right now options are kind of limited modding-wise, (and I don't want to go back to them building improvements UNLESS I can get custom graphics for new improvements).

Top Bottom