Man Wakes Up With Knife In His Face

MosNews said:
Knife Pulled out of Russian Patient’s Head
Created: 22.04.2005 18:40 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 18:40 MSK

MosNews

Doctors in the Voronezh region in Central Russia have pulled a 35cm knife out of a patient’s head.

Artur Dzhavanyan went to his neighbor’s door with the knife in his head. His neighbor, a nurse, immediately called for an ambulance, the Express-Gazeta newspaper reported.

Doctors pulled the knife out after a 40-minute operation. The head of the surgery department in the town of Vorobyovka, Viktor Tolstenko, said Dzhavanyan was lucky. “If the knife had hit his eye and his facial nerves, the consequences would have been tragic. Artur got off lightly with a small scar on his face.”

The knife was embedded 10cm under the eye and had pierced the cheek bone.

Dzhavanyan said he had met an old friend the day before, and they had been drinking at Dzhavanyan’s house. His friend started to complain about his problems, and later they started to quarrel a bit, but then they decided to go to bed. After an hour, Artur woke up with an intense pain and when he looked in the mirror he saw a knife sticking in his head. His friend had already left the flat.

Dzhavanyan is not going to press charges against his friend, the paper wrote. He vowed to punish his friend himself.

Nice way to wake up. I won't complain the next time I wake up with a hangover. With friends like that you don't need enemies. :p

Linky, be warned, pic of face with knife in it inside

Wickedsmurf, you are very skilled in the art of posting bizarre stories.

:)

What's wrong with people nowdays! I just read another story where man was beaten by two man, 'cos he asked a smoke. Christ sake.

@mise-Like you have the same shirt and pants as that man!

Wouldn’t the man feel the knife going in while he is sleep, even if he’s drunk, what kind of dream was he having?

777 said:
What's wrong with people nowdays! I just read another story where man was beaten by two man, 'cos he asked a smoke. Christ sake.
Smoking is bad for your health.

777 said:

I guess things have improved a bit, because back then this Russian guy would have had a stone axe crushed in his skull, and good luck to fix that up when you live in caves :)

CurtSibling said:
Russians like their revenge served ice cold!

:D

No, mainly they meet furious with reddish eyes, than they quarrel, than they booze, hug each other, call themselfs 'brat' and booze even more, than again quarrel, ending up fighting again...
It is in a way like a time loop- when you wake up in the morning of the same day each time ;)

Very rare they put knifes in other faces, 90% of those who did can not remember after drying out.
Those who survived the other part ended up with the wish of killing - but 90% of them didn't get further than to booze a lot with their victim- calling each other 'brat' and hugging... etc.

If it really comes to killing it is mainly because you're a freakin' journalist, or you deal big deals with the wrong persons.

That's Russia in short summary :D

Does your wife agree to that statement? :p

Gelion said:
Does your wife agree to that statement? :p

She's the one who explained me, why? :D

Top Bottom