Many Bugs

cody christian

Chieftain
when I enter a game modded or not modded, at first I have texture issues and all the icons look weird. to fix this I restart the game then the leaders animations don't work (they worked before I restarted and the graphics for their animations are on highest). when I get later on to the game just randomly the game will crash, I then reload the game and on that exact turn the game will crash over and over again. also sometime I get runtime errors and am not able to play on that save game any more. I am on windows 10. my computer has been able to play civ 5 on highest graphics for over 100 hours so graphics are not the problem, and I own all dlc and expansions. this has been going on for about 2 weeks now it just started randomly. I have reinstalled the game twice and verified game files. when I verify them it always says 3 files are missing.

Please post your DxDiag file (Run --> dxdiag --> Save all). Did anything change on your system before this problem occurred? For example, updating video drivers or changing your Windows native screen resolution?

Mod action: Moving thread to Civ 5 Tech Support (it's past the time when any bugs will be fixed) and deleting duplicate post.

when I enter a game modded or not modded, at first I have texture issues and all the icons look weird. to fix this I restart the game then the leaders animations don't work (they worked before I restarted and the graphics for their animations are on highest). when I get later on to the game just randomly the game will crash, I then reload the game and on that exact turn the game will crash over and over again. also sometime I get runtime errors and am not able to play on that save game any more. I am on windows 10. my computer has been able to play civ 5 on highest graphics for over 100 hours so graphics are not the problem, and I own all dlc and expansions. this has been going on for about 2 weeks now it just started randomly. I have reinstalled the game twice and verified game files. when I verify them it always says 3 files are missing.
I use to have problems with Civ V but after installing the vox populi mods, I never encounter bugs anymore

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/community-patch-how-to-install.528034/

Also you could try validating your game files

Top Bottom