[MAP] [Map] My huge 19 civ map for v.25 +

Played the map yesterday, still by far the best I've seen. Lightyears beyond a random map in fun and flavor. Thank you.

A question for anyone - how might I make the map playable with fall further, and add in the fall further civilizations? I have no idea if this is possible, but I'd really like to play it with FF.

Well, I have a version for FF (w/o the new civs though, still figuring out where to put them all) but I keep getting an error when trying to attach it.:confused:

Vivictius, any chance you could try uploading your FF version of the map again? I love this map, seeing as I can find all of the areas from all of the scenarios, I just want to play with all of the FF goodies as well :crazyeye:

Sorry, it keeps giving me an Invalid File error when I try and attach it. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll email it to you. Im still not quite happy with the starting locations for some of the FF civs but I think its just little tweeking thats needed.

Alright, I gave uploading the map files a try, and it seems to have worked. This is all vivictius's work, I just seem to have better luck with the attachment gods.

Attachments

• ffmap.zip
    110.9 KB · Views: 251
Great map Nikis! I especially like the FF version, you're trapped between several civs in no time, making for a much more intense struggle for survival.

Anyway, kudos aside, I notice that the lake south east of the Bannor civ, south of the Clan and north of the Kuriotates is an ocean, an error? N.B. this is in the FF updated version by lokifireson.

The FF-version, just like any other map, does not work for me in FF. Does anyone have a clue as to why?

Whats the max number of civs in Orbis? Thats the main thing that has to be changed on most maps to let them load. Of course, any special resources will not be there unless edited in.

They added only 3 new civs. Or do I misunderstand the question?

But they divided barbarians on 3 fractions...

Thank you! I tried Ozzy's map updated by vivictius for FF - and it works!
Then I copied text about teams - and now this map works with orbis too!
But without special resourses, of course...

I had problems uploading it so lokifireson did, its linked on post #305 of this thread. There has been a couple versions of FF since then, I'd like to see and updated one from you.

hum.... ok, that was 7 months ago, I'll down load it and look. I've had both yours and Nikis' maps working in FF or FF+ at one time or another so I'll try and get them both uploaded.

I can not play this map. There is no autosave. It goes directly to begin a game, where I am given a random leader and civ. Does anyone know how to fix this? And if someone already asked it somewhere in the 16 pages I'm sorry.

Top Bottom