Mapmaker looking for PBEM games!

flyingkitty

Chieftain
Hi, I am very interested in regular, LONG Play by email and/or turn based games (or simultaneous with no timer - except I use a modem router so direct connect IP would be required in this case)

Conditions of the games I play are:

Map: One of my own, random map, or a cool user created map (I make my own maps and have created several, none overloaded with resources like run of the mill maps found online)
Map size: Medium or Large (or Huge if more than 5 human players or if the person insists - but not bigger than 160x160 unless relatively little land - I don't like waiting more than 5mins a turn)
Level: Monarch (or Regent if you insist, and Emperor if you really want that)
Production: Normal or Accelerated
Computer players: 6, less if there are more human players
Time available to play Civ3 games: 12-28hrs a day, 6hrs once a week.

Get in touch!

Hey, maybe you could set up a game, and post it in the Pbem game registry thread. I would be interested in joining!

I think I already did that, but I've posted like 4-5 messages already on different parts of the Civ3 forum, and no one seems interested in a pbem game :| If you want to play a 2 player one, that'd be cool.

I have a large map with 5 continents I'd like to play, it features:
2 smaller continents with early contact capabilities, closeby islands, and closer proximity to the other continents for easier invasion
2 large continents, 1 more suited to seafaring, 1 with the best city location feasible
1 super continent, America-like but with lots of jungle (this is meant for the AI).
I also have a player v.s. player rocky Pangaea map with 2 decent starting areas. It's ideal for players who like to hold off strong opponents.

I'll also play random maps or any interesting created ones, but I don't like playing totally random ones due to bad starts, and it's not as much fun if you start in a bad area.

l'd be interested in playing, but I do think the more human players the better...

Top Bottom