Maps for C2C

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
If i place some maps here, would anyone be willing to place terrain and resources on them, ie:

I have a map for the USA (size 72X56)(this one would be great for regular scenarios, North vs South, Tribe against tribe etc etc), and great map with a bigger content surrounded by 4 smaller ones (size 59X49), etc etc??

I have like 200 maps i made, but i wont put them all here, just the ones requested IF any, thx. ALL need terrain and resources updated to C2C standards.

I was working on trying to convert maps last year, but black terrain and RL was getting in the way. Now that I no longer have problems with graphics, I'd be willing to start doing this again when I have some free time.

I was working on trying to convert maps last year, but black terrain and RL was getting in the way. Now that I no longer have problems with graphics, I'd be willing to start doing this again when I have some free time.

Ok, here is one USA, if you can get the terrain and resources "somewhat" in the correct area, i'd appreciate it. No rush.

I'll be honest, pretty sure my hard drive is on the path to 'ka - put'
So I don't want to touch anything while I'm searching for a replace HD for my laptop and the invisible clock is ticking.

OK to be honest here, i really dont need anyone to take over the ENTIRE project here, if YOU can even add JUST 1 resource someplace on the map and give it back here in this thread, thats all it takes. Then if we get 100 people doing that, POOF the map will be like its supposed to look and done correctly, so hows that, anyone still interested, it isn't like i am asking too much is it???

@StrategyOnly
For the America map, do you just want new resources and terrain, or can I make some adjustments to make rivers, coasts, and mountains more accurate as well?

@StrategyOnly
For the America map, do you just want new resources and terrain, or can I make some adjustments to make rivers, coasts, and mountains more accurate as well?

"Why Sure, you betcha" Anything for adjustment for accuracy is even better!:)

@StrategyOnly

How are you doing on this??

I haven't had a lot of time to work on it lately, but I'll try to do something this weekend

What ever you do, do it, then just put a copy of it HERE, and maybe someone else can also, add, that way we can get alittle at a time done, never know:dunno:

I could try doing that.

I prefer some multi-continent map - Earth map, Game of Thrones world map, Warhammer world map, the Elder Scrolls world (Nirn) map, Zelda world (Hyrule) map, Warcraft world map etc.
No idea if I'd actually manage to dig out all the necessary lore info for this purpose, but at least I could try 🤔

Top Bottom