Mapscripts

zappara

Mod Designer
I converted couple more mapscripts for RoM settings. These scripts can place RoM's new terrain and terrain feature types: marsh, swamps and storms.

For Planet Generator 0.68 I added new custom map size (96x60) as it was requested.

Unzip the mapscript zips to 'Rise of Mankind\Privatemaps' -folder and when starting new game choose Custom Game and then you can choose the new mapscripts. The scripts have RoM_ prefix.

Let me know if you run into any problems with these.

Attachments

• RoM_PerfectWorld2.zip
    46 KB · Views: 394
  • RoM_Planet_Generator_0_68.zip
    28.3 KB · Views: 349
There is only one mapscript left for you to convert over to RoM: New World. It is a mixture of Hemisphere and Big Small, so I heard from other players. After that, I'm sure you are done with all available mapscripts on this forum :D.

Unfortunetly the perfect world2 map still does not put flood plains on plains.

In the PerfectWorld 2 map, it seems to be putting floodplains on marshes rather than plains. Is this intentional?

In the PerfectWorld 2 map, it seems to be putting floodplains on marshes rather than plains. Is this intentional?
Well, it could be defined as a "bug" but if I remember the python code, perfectworld defines a thing called moisture for each plot and based on those values it decides what terrain features can be placed on each plot - it's quite complex calculation and I haven't coded that (even reading it and understanding it is difficult for me). So I probably can't make any huge changes to it...

Top Bottom