Mass Killings in the United States (2022)

danjuno

Can the circle be unbroken?
Some of these vehicular incidents seem to be accidents. Why are they counted?

Aiken_Drumn

Deity
Supporter
What does this thread serve as? It's a problem sure and it's horrible but just rehashing the daily news serves little purpose besides trying to achieve a political "win" with people who hold no power to fix it.

I have asked this before. I is no real answer other than OP wants to.

Bamspeedy

CheeseBob
I have asked this before. I is no real answer other than OP wants to.

He has stated before he has no political motive, it's just a hobby of his to compile a list.

(and since the list includes many deaths not involving guns, it's believable that his motive isn't a commentary on gun accessibility in the US, for example).

I had a theory he lost someone to a mass killing and is why he has such an interest, but then I have a fascination* in missing person cases but do not personally know anyone that has been reported missing, so my theory could be way wrong.
*Not enough interest to compile a list, but love to read about them and wish I could solve them/find them, etc and might be what I spend time doing when I retire or win the lottery.

Paul in Saudi

Emperor
Oh no, nothing like that. I simply wondered at one point about the number of mass-killings-by-guns as opposed to mass-killings-not-by-guns. From that a creep hobby was born.

I do wonder how many of the vehicular homicides are intentional. I also wonder how many traffic fatalities are really suicides.

I need to lighten up.

Top Bottom