Master of Mana Xtended 4.0

I saied a mistake : quarry don't upgrape to patrian quarry. They stay quarry. But these two wonders don't work, that I am sure.

I said this mistake about the patrian quarry, because the Aristarkh quarry change visually. You build it and have one aristarkh evil skin, but next turn it transform into a normal quarry. This visual bug made me think it transformed into a patrian quarry.

I tested again, with 5.0.

With Aristarkh (so with any civ I think), a quarry builded immediately transform into patrian quarry.

And patrian quarry are not boosted by the first slavery wonder (+1 hammer per quarry). So I used it's the same for the second slavery wonder about quarries.

Two issues, one the background image for the Mazatl is broken- just an eye-stabbing magenta placeholder whenever I visit the civics./technology/guild screens.

Second is more of a lore thing, but maybe the Scions could have a little more synergy with the Cult of Esus guild? According to In a Bright Land, the Risen Emperor himself is actually Rahserat, the fallen angel of Good Intentions, so it doesn't make much sense for him to ignore and be ignored by his master entirely.

According to In a Bright Land, the Risen Emperor himself is actually Rahserat, the fallen angel of Good Intentions, so it doesn't make much sense for him to ignore and be ignored by his master entirely.
From what I have read on the lore, the Risen Emperor is Esus' archangel but he was guided by Gyra (?) to rebel against Esus, right? So wouldn't it be weird for him to follow Cult of Esus if he is going to rebel against Esus?

Top Bottom