MAsters of orion III

The screens of MoO3 look nice but somehow I have a bad feeling about it :o
Realtime combat......
And some of the other stuff as well.
Either they score a hit and all the new features will work perfect or it'll plainly suck ... thats what I fear :(

For me MoO2 is on the same level as Civ2 :goodjob:

Originally posted by PROMETHEUS_TS
does anyone have ever played MOOI or II ??

now is the time of the III!!!!

http://moo3.quicksilver.com:beer:

peronally I don't plan on buying Moo3 because I think they got it right with 2 (despite a few noticable flaws)

and Pro mabey you shoud put your :beer: outside of the url so it can work ;) alcohol and links dont go together.

http://moo3.quicksilver.com

MISSING PERSON
have you seen this man-------->
if so please find a way to place him in his rightfull spot as my Avatar!

Originally posted by GenghisK
petty player... You don't plan having a legend in your collection? Personnally, I'd rush to buy it if I were you. I've played the MOO saga and it also stole me so many sleeping nights... No serious, if you're really Vanilla's bros, you must get it.

Warning: Supplied argument is not valid
Warning: Bad arguments to implode

Well Moo just is not as appealling to me as Civ of FF and I hardly ever play Moo2 so I feel I probably won't play MOO3........but I can not speak for Vanilla, he may get it but why do you bring mi bro up?

MISSING PERSON
have you seen this man-------->
if so please find a way to place him in his rightfull spot as my Avatar!

Well favourite game for anything other than Civ tends to be a time limited thing. I admit with a certain cringe to having recently gone through I spend more time waiting for things to happen in the Sim's than I do having a life. I really enjoyed it though but wasn't an enduring thing and none off the expanison packs other than Livin' Large really add anything of use.
I like freecell for no really deep reason other than it is relaxing and can be played discretly while waiting for thinks to happen on IRC.
I lean more towards the strategy and sim type games but most of the current games that would be decent are too into animated blood and guts.
I bought Monopoly Tycoon the other day assuming having been a real live lifetime undefeated Monoploy person I would like it. I am currently in the position where I don't really like it but my incredulity at not being able to do better at it is really bugging me. It has that has the same annoying feature as Rolley Coaster tycoon where you can't get to certain levels until you have done the easier ones.

Originally posted by DaEezT
For me MoO2 is on the same level as Civ2 :goodjob:

Same here, pal!!:D

I really hope they've done this new one so fantastic as Civ 3!!

Portugal
Nation of: Magellan's (from Magellan's Expedition);
Vasco da Gama (Discoverer of the Maritime path to India);
and Pedro Álvares Cabral (Discoverer of Brazil in 1500)

Originally posted by GenghisK
Well, I had heard that your bros was a good Orion ruler, so... Must be some same genetic tastes in the family, that's what I thought ;)
has he been telling you that! :lol: I play MOO a lot more than he does so Im trying to figure out were you got that Idea. ;)

Originally posted by Glaurung
yoiu are vanillas brother!!!??? i never knew that! hows he doing
thats why I don't bring it up much ;) because I would rather be known as Kefka and not Vanillas Brother ;) .
and If you want to know how he is doing just PM him cause Im getting him to post here more :p

Top Bottom