Medieval Western Siege Weapons

:bump:

would it be very out of order if i would ask imperator to create a springal for the arabian civilizations

based on the following image??

i was admiring your beautifull units and considered that only western civ's having a springal is not fair

also i would like to ask if it is possible to also create a skorpion for the western high medieval civ's. :help:

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT THE MUSLIM MOOR HEAVY CROOSBOW HAS A PROBLEM IT LACKS MOVING SOUTH ANIMATION

Ok, just checked them. It was hard not to shout "OMG! Look at all the details, OMG!"
They are the best pre-modern siege weapons I've ever seen here, period.

Just a few remarks, if you don't mind.

- The civ-colored sleeves and trousers are a perfect solution, thank you! I can assume why you didn't use them on the dark ages units, but maybe they could need some CC too. How about adding a small shield or a painted spear or a similar object next time you're making a similar unit? Thank you for NOT civ coloring the siege machines. :)

- The counterweight basket of the trebuchet isn't swinging, which is a little odd. The arm could swing forward a little more when throwing.

- When a shot is released, the sling usually swings forward like a whip.

I figure this is very hard to do for a civ unit, so it's just a remark.

Don't get me wrong - I love these units. I'm just really interested in siege machinery so there are some things I noticed. ;)
Guuud that's a siege engineer design guidelines.

Sorry for using necromancy powers here. But Muslim Moor Heavy Crossbow doesn't have south animation

Sorry for using necromancy powers here. But Muslim Moor Heavy Crossbow doesn't have south animation
And neither is its creator around anymore :undecide: You can always check this by clicking on someone's name, and seeing when they were last active here.

... Far more important - Welcome aboard! (Or, as @Civinator might say: :band: )

- :Dz

Top Bottom