Member's absence thread.

Keep the stack together. Keep the stack together. Got it

Have a great time! Where are you going?

I am going to the islands for 2 weeks (Samos & fournoi) and then to pilio somewhere in middle Greece (mountains and sea).

Yes don't forget to keep the satck together :D

I'm going to be going on holiday on Thursday this coming week for a week (back on Friday) so we'll need someone to play turns in the meantime.

I'm just visiting family so I'll still be on the forums.

My wife has started work on a new book meaning she is going to be using our home PC for work most evening until January!

I'll be able to post in the forums during the week on my lunch break but other than that my time on here is going to be very limited indeed.

Best not to count on me anymore for turn playing duties... at least we have Smokey doing that now :)

she translates books from English to Spanish :)

my only game time now is early morning before going to work!

having young kids significantly eats into gaming time :lol:

As if I didn't have less than enough free time already, I've had my father in law visiting the last 10 days (he's here till Sat) and he is using our spare bedroom which is where our computer lives!!

So I basically get about 20mins on the PC at home each day :(

We do need to organise our turn playing better though, shall we try to go to the old practice of posting up a Turn Plan and putting it in a green list so it's clear what we're doing?

I am out of town until Tues. Not sure what internet access will be. No Builds or worker actions will finish for next 2 turns though (except Baikonur's Granary, but I qued a Forge just in case so it should be fine) so if Cavscout can't do the turn, It should be OK to just let the turn roll as long as MS accepts the request I sent in game for 2 turns worth of tech Gold.

Cavalieros does need to be gifted Gunpowder though or else they will be cross with us :mad:

Indiansmoke gave up here so he could concentrate on being a turn player in the intersite game. Kaleb said he had very little computer time now.

Top Bottom