Messenger of the Gods

Cromagnus

Deity
Does the +2 beakers/city with a trade route apply to internal food trade routes? IE if I have one trade route between two of my cities, do I get +4 science?

Also, is it +2/Trade route? IE if I have two external trade routes originating in the same city, is it +4?

I'm guessing it's neither of these things... sigh. This used to be a useful Pantheon.

Let's say you have 10 cities, one obviously is your capital. You will get 18 beakers: 9 cities X 2 per connection = 18. Trade routes are not counted nor is your capital.

Let's say you have 10 cities, one obviously is your capital. You will get 18 beakers: 9 cities X 2 per connection = 18. Trade routes are not counted nor is your capital.
As soon as you establish a city connection with any non-capital city, your capital also gains +2 beakers. So in your example, MotG would grant 20 beakers.

As soon as you establish a city connection with any non-capital city, your capital also gains +2 beakers. So in your example, MotG would grant 20 beakers.
Yet I 'm guessing you don't get 2 beakers instantly for the capital as if it has a trade route with itself?

Top Bottom