Metaethics?

Live trash can

Warlord
Anyone interested in discussing metaethics?

I have studied ethics and metaethics, but there was a lot I didn't understand. And a lot I have forgotten!

I am interested in finding out, for instance, what are the different metaethical theories...

If you want to discuss ethics instead, that is also fine!

Anyone interested in discussing metaethics?

I have studied ethics and metaethics, but there was a lot I didn't understand. And a lot I have forgotten!

I am interested in finding out, for instance, what are the different metaethical theories...

If you want to discuss ethics instead, that is also fine!
If you move this OT general, you might get some takers.

If you move this OT general, you might get some takers.

Eventually they must wander in here?

It's like with the excellent post by Lindsay40k about do you remember your first Civ 4 game?

Half a dozen have answered in 3 days

The topic of this thread is so peculiar that I didn't want burden OT'ers with it.

Is it possible for myself to move it?

Eventually they must wander in here?

It's like with the excellent post by Lindsay40k about do you remember your first Civ 4 game?

Half a dozen have answered in 3 days

The topic of this thread is so peculiar that I didn't want burden OT'ers with it.

Is it possible for myself to move it?
Eventually, usually means very few and not often in regards to this forum. OTers are never burdened by new threads. If they like them they prosper, if not, they fade down and out of sight.

You can ask a moderator to move it. Just pm them, but it would be simpler and quicker to just open a new one there and then post a message here that the thread is not in OT. :)

Top Bottom