Millman's low down.

Millman

Mark the Magnificent
Although we've had this conversation before I'll give a brief description of what I do.

Before 1 A.D. 40 Cities, Republic, Great Library built, Hanging Gardens built, Working on J.S. Bachs Cathedral/Mike's Chapel. Sell city improvements to buy wonder and use caravan to help build wonder. Every city is selling improvement and/or making a settler. Find Advanced Tribes far away with a horse to begin expansions.

Before 1000 A.D. Have access to more than a third of the map, have several decent wonders and around 70 cities. I've gone Democracy and receive a scientific advance about every 5 turns. Continue with production process of selling/keeping city improvements. Military is lacking so that guy is always in my face about barracks.

Before 1500 A.D. Science discovery occurs every three turns with around 100 cities. Might not have met anyone yet. Have half the world to myself. One railroad stretches my civilization making it possible to transfer easy one end to the other. Diplomat in outer cities to prevent stolen technology.

Before 2000 A.D. Crush the opposition by abusing 'revolt' in menu. My money, people, tech is off the scale. I've reached future tech 255 and every square within all cities have railroads and farms. I had to have 4 engineers per city for this and spies at every access point. I've bought out one rival and left another with one city after using long range weaponry.

I touch up and polish my civ before launch of space shuttle in 2008 A.D. I've dismissed all the engineers and some military. I have 126 out of 127 cities at the Emperor level. I keep the game saved at 2000 A.D.

And my shuttle lands unchallenged so far. You see my score in my sig.

Edited reason.

Top Bottom