Mimics Multiplayer Modmod

Current bonuses gained from traits (all these are king only, they get the normal bonuses from traits also)
Spoiler :

Aggressive: Gives +1 attack and defence, gives +50% city attack and more exp from combat

Arcane: Can learn magic no matter what class it is

Charismatic: Can use Morale ability

Defender: Get +2 defence and +50% city defence

Philosophical: has a higher view range and can see invisible

Raider: can recruit mercenary and gets +1 first strike

I still need to do the other traits, ideas?

I've got a few suggestions.

Spiritual - Can spread Religion/Inquisition without death, failure or unhappiness

Expansive - Can cast Heal

Industrious - Can create a temporary production increasing building in the city it is in

Creative - Can add small amount of culture to a city

Financial - Free bounty hunter for units in stack

Organized - Can instantly end revolts in cities

Agnostic - Magic Immune

Barbarian - Can dominate living, non-Orthus barb units

Summoner - Can increase the duration of summoned units by one with a spell

early draft of Lanun starting location

Attachments

• Lanuners0000.JPG
    Lanuners0000.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 82
Ive been thinking that maybe RedWyrms should have a 20% of their current spawn rate (appear 1/5 as often), have strength raised to 9, and to add some universal coding which makes capturing a unit remove the held promotion.

Oh, and giving a dragon lair an additional inherent +50% terrain defense.

hello, dev team for Map Alpha here again. I would like to ask for a couple more mod resources. One is a building that makes all units build in the city to gain the demon race, and another is a promo which will allow a unit to be always hostile to barbarians, even if its owner race is at peace with barbs (so orcs can have a dragon tamer)

Also, if you could make it so that Rosier the Oathtaker dies when Rosier the Fallen is built, that would be nice :)

Attachments

• The Green Tide0001.JPG
    The Green Tide0001.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 89
  • The Green Tide0000.JPG
    The Green Tide0000.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Surviving Bannor Empire0000.JPG
    Surviving Bannor Empire0000.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 63
In the game today I noticed that for create-a-leader some traits are bugged, specifically ones that have you start with something, i.e., Barbarian and Ingenuity. When you select these traits at the beginning of the game, you do not get the starting benefits, so Ingenuity does not give you 50 gold, and Barbarians does mot make peace with the barbarians. That makes Ingenuity less useful, and Barbarian completely worthless, because it gives you -10 science but you're still at war with the barbarians(also disables Clan's worldspell)

Is classical start issue fixed? We have problems with traits selection if the game started in the turn other than 0.

Ah yes the problem is that it is currently set to change traits on turn 2/3 so if I change it to on game start that should fix the problems with classical starts.

how much work has been done upon fixing the barbarian trait and/or classical starts?

Personally, I think fixing barbarian trait would be number one priority at the moment.
As an aside, it doesnt seem I will be able to partake in any gaming until Either Sunday or Monday night.

Top Bottom