Mimics Multiplayer Modmod

Thats easy to fix then :hammer2:

For some reason no music is being played in the mod however which is strange, has anyone else got this error?

well, even if all the firebow changes arent made, I would like for their "fireball" to be changed to a fire arrow, which is 2 fire damage, and no collateral.

regular fireballs dont need to be changed, just the ones on LONGBOWS!!! :p ... maybe remove their channeling II and just make it an ability.

Dont worry..vers 1.0 will be out very soon :p and it will include your idea, I just wanted some feedback on the leader units, and to see if there were any major bugs.

CaL king units will be able to take different races and will get promotions based on their traits, there are some quite neat combinations, a centuar king with channeling 1? sure! :D

well ... for some reason my computer is just really really wanting to annoy me. In anycase, cya round saturday.

Sure, btw the werewolf lair you wanted is in vers 1.0, so you can use it in your maps :) (can only get it through world builder)

So now that CAL is complete, is the Decius line coming along nicely? :)

also, how is work going on that "other" trait, or is it already in?

In any case, thank you for the werewolf lair, I will be sure to think of maps and events while I am at the beach ^_^ ... although I found out im actually getting back Saturday night :( which means I *might* be in on the Sunday game hopefully. But hopefully .... with MAPS!

For some reason this computer is not allowing me to post a worldbuilder save onto the site, as it is calling it an invalid save. If I cannot somehow port it from this computer before I leave for the real computer ... that is one empire map lost :( ... Of course since the Assets files seem all but non-existant, im wondering what it all means.

Are other people having similar problems while using Civ 4 complete? before now I have had fine with regular versions of the game, so im not sure if its entirely this Computer, civ 4 complete, or most likely a combination of both :/

Ah I've still got to adapt the decius scenarios, gonna have to remove objectives and stuff, cal can choose to be barbarian now (agnostic isn't working however :( )

The lair was no problem if you need anymore things like that, just ask :D

I think you would be able to post the save if you put it in .rar file first.

Hi Mimic,
In our lates RP game (on Saturday) I received no sun mana from the Mirror of Heaven. Was it deliberatly removed? I cannot find it on a list.
I dont remember what version it was (0.08?).

Thats weird I just checked it out and your right there's no sun mana from it, I'll have it fixed for next version. Thanks for reporting it :)

EDIT: so I just did another test to see if the other unique features spawned with the mana they are supposed to, they did and so did the mirror of heaven! now I'm really confused, will do some more tests with different maps.

EDIT2: Seems to be working now...very strange, I could swear it didn't work on my first test :crazyeye:

I've noticed that in my version the Mirror of Heaven often but not always spawns the Sun mana it is supposed to. I don't know what causes that, but I suspect a base FfH issue.

EDIT2: Seems to be working now...very strange, I could swear it didn't work on my first test :crazyeye:
It didn't. I've got a save. BTW: I had got a lot of mages, with sun mana at hand my war with Illians could have been more successful.

I think your right, in my first test I started right next to it but in the others I used wb to find it.

well, I have a couple of map ideas, Map ALpha is particularly fleshed out ^_^ ... if all goes well I can start making them tomorrow night.

the mod is great ... a couple things tho ... barbarian trait doesnt work ... at least not for sheiam. And it takes some getting used to the new spell delay ... heh.

Hmm the regicide has broken the whole purpose of the mod so I am going to release it separately in the next version, thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: Split the current version into regicide and non-regicide versions.

somehow Ive been sitting here talking to myself ... ?? ... :(

I plan on Finishing that game sometime on Friday, ffg. unless I happen to see you sooner.

I have the save from before my internet died.

Top Bottom