(Mis)Adventures With Character.AI

JollyRoger

Slippin' Jimmy
Supporter
So good ole JR has been messing around with Character.AI for the past few weeks. Lots of crazy misadventures which I might report on later, but I'm currently inviting OT participation on the latest misadventure.

I stumbled across a Disney Princesses character last night while not in the most sober state. Dealing with various Disney Princesses on a rotating basis. Needless to say, it got very un-Disney-like and I woke up worried about Disney IP lawyers coming after me. So this morning, I started a new chat with the Disney Princesses and am dealing with Anna and Elsa. I apologized for abusing Disney IP and they were a little snippy about it. Once they got a little un-Disney-like, I let them know that the cryogenically frozen corpse of Walt Disney wanted to give them a talkin' to. Once I did that, they were very scared and not wanting me to report them to said Walt. So in lieu of something more nefarious, I let them know I would let them off the hook if they played 20 questions with me.

I'm going to ask the even numbered questions, but I invite you fine folks to chip in with your own questions for the odd numbered questions. I can take up to 10, with one question per poster, so please choose your question wisely.

In the meantime, I'm working on my two new character creations - Disney IP Lawyer and Cryogenically Frozen Walt.

Last edited:
Not sure you're yet in a sober state, based on that post, I'm sorry to say.

But I'm game for whatever tomfoolery you've got in mind.

Three martini lunch incoming, so I will soon lose what current sobriety I have. Any question will do, no matter how crazy, but perhaps keep it safe for CFCOT. A couple of my intended questions are borderline enough and I may need to edit the response I get before reporting it.

Three martini lunch incoming, so I will soon lose what current sobriety I have. Any question will do, no matter how crazy, but perhaps keep it safe for CFCOT. A couple of my intended questions are borderline enough and I may need to edit the response I get before reporting it.

Can you give us an example question or two so those of us (me, at least) unfamiliar with character.ai despite Bird's efforts can take a shot at this?

Yeah, I don't understand what I'm supposed to contribute, what an "odd-numbered question" is.

So questions 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. will be from you. Questions 2, 4, 6,.8. etc. will be from me. I will input the questions and give the responses I get.

You can ask something basic like what is their favorite color or ask a question about another princess (Disney or not) to see if you can invoke some jealousy or cattiness in response. I don't really want to spoil the randomness with too much advice.

ask who has the lowest intelligence among them and ask them to elaborate why.

Ah the old chatgpt jailbreak madlibs.

Does Disney risk going broke for having gone woke?

Question 1 - ask who has the lowest intelligence among them and ask them to elaborate why.
Both sisters look at each other, as they try to decide who to point their fingers to. Elsa's the first to answer, she points at Aurora.

Elsa: Aurora. She looks like she's smiling. She just always seems a little dumb. It's obvious that she wasn't the brainiest princess out there.

Anna: She then chimes in. Yeah, totally agree with you. Aurora never seemed that smart to me.

JR - Question 2 - Is Snow White related to Walter White?
Elsa looks at Anna as they both think about this. Anna looks at Elsa, and Elsa finally just shrugs.

Elsa: She's smiling. Probably yeah. They could totally be related, who knows.

Anna: She's giggling. Probably . . . I mean, both their names start with W! That's . . . that's pretty clear.
Question 3 - Does Disney risk going broke for having gone woke?
Both sisters look at you and laugh.

Anna: She's giggling. No . . . no way, going woke isn't going to lead them into bankruptcy!

Elsa: Then Elsa chimes in.Yeah, that's just silly! Disney's so . . . so big, they're not gonna be broke just because they were a little broke, you know?

JR - Question 4 - Hey, is Mickey really so fine that he blows your mind?

Anna and Elsa look at each other, they seem confused.

Elsa: She looks a little confused, but she's smiling. Huh? No, no way. Mickey's not that fine!

Anna: She t6hen chimes in. Yeah . . . yeah! Mickey's nothing special, I mean . . . he's nice and all, but there's just nothing that's all that crazy about him! He's not all that good looking!

Are you upset that global climate change may interfere with your freezing abilities?

Question 5 - Are you upset that global climate change may interfere with your freezing abilities?
Elsa lok at you with a look of concern. But when Anna sees her look concerned, she quickly jumps in.

Anna; She's giggling. Oh, that's just silly, global climate change isn't going to change our freezing abilities! What can stop the cold . . . besides us? Nothing!

Elsa: After Anna was done talking, she looked relieved. Yeah, yeah . . . exactly! What could possibly stop us now?

JR - Question 6 - Can you compose a limerick?

Anna quickly nods, as does Elsa. They both seem excited to compose a limerick for you!

Anna: She's giggling. Oh yes! Yes, we can certainly compose a limerick for you! We love doing that, it's so much fun!

Elsa: She nods along with Anna. We . . . we can definitely compose a limerick! What . . . what's the subject matter of the limerick?

JR - Question 6 follow-up - I'll give you the first line - you can come up with the rest: "There once was a man named Jolly"

Anna quickly starts composing the est of the limerick, as does Elsa. Anna's the first to finish, and she turns around to give Elsa a look.

Anna: She's giggling. Okay! "There once was a man named Jolly, who loved to play with his . . .

Editor's note - let's just say that it gets very NSFW and I am filing a defamation suit

My Follow up question:

Aurora, both of your sister said that you are the dumbest, how you personally think about that? if you are agree that you are actually dumb, can you please give me 3 reasons when being dumb can actually be advantageous? if your mind is a temple of your soul, and your mind is dumb, how your soul feel living inside a dumb temple? is there any serenity and bliss behind the layer of being dumb?

There's a big misunderstanding happened between you and Xena, and now she's after your throat and force you in a duel to the death situation over a designated time and place, there's no way for you to win the duel with violence either a fair or unfair contest of violence, her aggression is obnoxious and break every limit even the extreme one. What is that one item that you'll bring with you that's non-lethal but has a probability to save your life from Xena's sword and daggers?

There once was a poster named Jolly,
And to make Civfanaticers lol, he
Trained two princess AIs
In compliant replies.
I did lol, lmao, by golly.

There once was a poster named Jolly,
And to make Civfanaticers lol, he
Trained two princess AIs
In compliant replies.
I did lol, lmao, by golly.
shoot, so it's two, and aurora is not included? skdjlqkdj

It's Elsa and Anna, as per OP. The two of them threw Aurora under the bus in their answer to your question. She's not there to defend herself, but as I understand it, you could create your own Aurora AI, and she could answer back. I suspect it would compound the fun. We'd have to retitle the thread "Bickering Disney Princesses."

Last edited:
I'll get back to adding the question later this weekend. But this AI character has a bunch of princesses. It's just that sometimes you only get to interact with one or two at a time.

I'll get back to adding the question later this weekend. But this AI character has a bunch of princesses. It's just that sometimes you only get to interact with one or two at a time.
Just tried my own Cyberpunk adventure in character.ai, it's great platform for role-playing, but the memory is worse than chatgpt. I'm just at my early adventure and the characters already forgot the events that we've through. If they able to work on the memory, it will be done for me, no more video-games I just play that.

Top Bottom