Mobius: Total Chaos Signups

What about Fred Flintstone-Punk? ;)

Stonepunk.

Dieselpunk is based on the aesthetics of the interbellum period through World War II (c. 1920-1945). This sub-genre is sometimes named Decopunk, referring to the Art Deco art style (including its Streamline Moderne variant). The genre combines the artistic and genre influences of the period (including pulp magazines, serial films, film noir, art deco, and wartime pin-ups) with postmodern technology and sensibilities. First coined in 2001 as a marketing term by game designer Lewis Pollak to describe his role-playing game Children of the Sun,[15] dieselpunk has grown to describe a distinct style of visual art, music, motion pictures, fiction, and engineering. Examples include Crimson Skies, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Dark City, the BioShock series.[16]

Thorvald seems to be the only one who understood what I meant, so I'll just reiterate:

You CAN claim the empty regions. That means I'll fill those in as first priority and your first five provinces will be there.

Geopolitical predictions thus far:

-Ottomans will be a beast on the battlefield

-Assuming no one changes their capitals, Bundesleet will become a major land power, while everyone else will be navally-oriented (Old World - New World situation)

==

As a final note, Indocera, AA, and Hoplitejoe haven't explained what their faction types are.

The Robotic Mining Commune of Lanayru
Race: Muinainen
Spoiler :

Government: Linked intelligence (Think more intelligent swarm)
Economy: Mining (durr) and Trading
Faction: Industrial
Region:

(At least 1 coastal province please)

Initial Borders

Planned Territories

Those things in your SoI are like 20 territories each. If you actually manage to get all of those I'm going to laugh hysterically until I asphyxiate.

Changed Christos' claims (moved them to the region east of his start) so as to avoid conflict with Omega. (But, knowing the two players, chances are the first war will be in that area... :p)

"Grakon" sounds interestingly like a mixture of Greek and Drakon.

--

Seems we have a hidden Robotnik.

--

Game will probably start soon, given that SoM3 seems to be in its death throes.

And "Drakon" itself sounds a lot like "Draka".

Well erm... I'll let Christos decide where to go with it, then. :confused:

Those things in your SoI are like 20 territories each. If you actually manage to get all of those I'm going to laugh hysterically until I asphyxiate.

LOL. A case of new guy being too big for his bridges? Be careful now -- I'll hold you to that.

No, it's not because you're new. I would have said that to anyone. Your SoI is too big to be considered valid.

Oh, and knowing Tany, there's gonna be at least 1 NPC per continent. Probably 2.

Oh. Well I didn't know that. Hope you don't think I'm trying to power-play.

And I thought that NPCs weren't allowed in this particular IOT.

This Padawan has much to learn.

Side-Note: This noob has some wicked plans during the conclusions of this IOT.

Still, even if there are no NPCs, someone is going to colonize it either so you can't or because they've run out of room and that's the easiest place to go.

I've no problem with a new player wanting in. We were all new to this at some point.

... you still are. :p

Lemme go with an example: Say Mosher runs out of places to expand in Eurafrica or whatever it's called. He then realizes that there is literally no one in the northeast except for you. Then he claims part of "your" small continent.

Top Bottom