[Vanilla] [Mod] European Union led by Macron

Benualdo

Chieftain
Hi,
I have been playing civ since civ I on Amiga but this is my first mod so sorry for the silly questions and stupid mistakes I've probably made.

Actually, I used to enjoy playing a lot with the "Europa" mod by Chris 'ADLER' Fulford but recently it started crashing 100% (after a game update I think) when selecting the war cart unit and I get frustrated so I decided to give a look at the code to see if I could fix it (I'm a programmer IRL after all) but it was a bit complex for a 1st contact with civ modding, so one thing led to another and I decided to start my own "Europe" mod with our beloved President Emmanuel Macron as leader of the free world.

My mod is much simpler than Chris's but good enough for me to enjoy playing with the european flag on my units. And let's be honest, the EU is far less OP than in his mod in mine :lol:

There a still some things I wasn't able to achieve yet but as I found civ modding a very relaxant activity I think I'll update the mod until I'm satisfied:
- Custom starting position for the game's earth map.
- Custom anthem playing when meeting our great leader.

The mod is available on Steam's Workshop at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2072780229

Comments and feedbacks welcome :)

Top Bottom