[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Hey There,
Noticed a bug, i think, not sure if it has already been mentioned:
Whenever Khazad shadow attacks and wins and then tries to attack the same stack again the enemy stack gets moved without a fight. The Shadow now occupies the enemy original cell.
Similar thing happen when attacking a city: on the second run, shadow just enters, captures the workers, but the city is still in the hands of the enemy and his troops are still there as well.
Is that supposed to be like that?

Thx!

Black Tower Scenario:

You can't enter Tebryn's territory until his three "sundered" minions are defeated. Problem is, that one of them has a city that is completely surrrounded by Tebryn's territory.

Not even scrap of land to build a city on to try to pry an opening with a culture bomb.

Turns a pretty hard scenario into an impossibility.

I am experiencing CTDs when trying to load scenarios (but not every time?), running patch q. I have the same experiences with patch e. Is this a known bug or is it only my files that are corrupted (I would hate that)?

This is probably going to get lost in all the threads for FFH2, but please. All those of you trying to join #erebus on IRC to chat with fellow FFH2 players, if you use the civfanatics chat, just typing #erebus won't get you to #erebus. You will need to type either /join #erebus or /j #erebus.

I urge all those of you that have a mention of #erebus in their sigs to add similar instructions. Otherwise we end with lots of people ( 5-10 per day sometimes ) that come into the #civfanatics chat room, type in #erebus and when it doesnt do anything, leave disparaged.

This is probably going to get lost in all the threads for FFH2, but please. All those of you trying to join #erebus on IRC to chat with fellow FFH2 players, if you use the civfanatics chat, just typing #erebus won't get you to #erebus. You will need to type either /join #erebus or /j #erebus.

I urge all those of you that have a mention of #erebus in their sigs to add similar instructions. Otherwise we end with lots of people ( 5-10 per day sometimes ) that come into the #civfanatics chat room, type in #erebus and when it doesnt do anything, leave disparaged.

Actually, typing "#erebus" in the chat will generate a link which you can then press (and most people figure that out since it has a different colour), so the people you are talking about might just do that and then leave the cfc part of the forum.

Actually, typing "#erebus" in the chat will generate a link which you can then press (and most people figure that out since it has a different colour), so the people you are talking about might just do that and then leave the cfc part of the forum.
Except a lot of them type that in, then start saying how they cant get to #erebus and quit. Or they type it in, dont say anything. I check 5 minutes later if they're in #erebus and they're not.

just d/l the latest version and patch but for some reason the main file does not have an executable like in the past? how do i install it into the proper folder? do u extract it with winrar or 7zip? into the bts mod folder?

just d/l the latest version and patch but for some reason the main file does not have an executable like in the past? how do i install it into the proper folder? do u extract it with winrar or 7zip? into the bts mod folder?

That sometimes happens -- it's happened to me. Add ".exe" at the end of the main file name to turn it into an executable file. Then just double-click and it will install.

One of the dessert scenarios has a stage that says something to the effect of 'Spread Empyrean before the council with 99 turns' or something like that. I can't figure out what the hell that means exactly. So, I'm just waiting for the timer to run out to see if it gives me more insight. Any tips on that?

That sometimes happens -- it's happened to me. Add ".exe" at the end of the main file name to turn it into an executable file. Then just double-click and it will install.

thanx for the tip .. i redownloaded it from another mirror and this time i got the normal self installer

Patch "r" is linked in the first post. It will not break save games and makes the following changes:

1. Fixes a post combat python function with Lightning Elemental.
2. Added the Wages of Sin scenario.
3. Added the Mulcarn Reborn scenario.
4. Fixed range problems with a lot of the units (so they would act as melee in the combat animations).
5. Fixed the Lion upgrade to Lion Pride chance.
6. All great people are now marked as defensive only (so they won't be mutated).
7. Fixed Ars create wraith chance.
8. New Lanun warrior that doesn't look quite as advanced as the old one.
9. Strategy text added for all buildable units (woot! this took forever!).
10. Crazed and Enraged are no longer possible outcomes from mutation.
11. New Infernal Assassin model by seZereth.
12. New Infernal Marksman model by seZereth.
13. New Infernal Crossbowman model by seZereth.
14. New Infernal Phalanx model by seZereth.
15. New Calabim city art by C.Roland.
16. New Calabim Palace by C.Roland.
17. Heralds Call now gives the blessed instead of the burning blood promotion.
18. Unit specific abilities will be displayed in the unit help text.
19. Cleaned up the promotions lost so that only valid promotions are listed (instead of every unit having all the spell spheres listed).
20. Fixed a missing graphic issues with Luchurip/Khazad cities.
21. Fixed a python error in the Taunt ability (getImmobileTimer).
22. Fixed a python error in the Shrine of Camulos event.
23. Immortal units duplicated with the Black Mirror won't be duplicated anymore.
24. Culture flips use conscription rules now (so they won't be able to produce multipe heroes, units that can't be trained, etc).
25. You can't cast For the Horde if you are at war with the Barbs.
26. Increased the rate of the AC slightly (from 50 + 15 per player to 50 + 12 per player max).
27. New Svartalfar Druid model by seZereth.
28. AutoRaze barb units units will only autoraze their own cities (so they cant destroy allied cities they are in).
29. Players with no state religion can inquisition now.
30. New Luchuirp Mage model by seZereth.
31. Bunch of new Malakim unit models.
32. Into the Desert: the Calabim version has had a significant amount of tweaks form Nikis-Knight.
33. AI: Fallow players won't value the food value of improvements (so hyborem won't be building farms).
34. New Svartalfar Assassin model by seZereth.
35. Archery gives +50% chop production.
36. Lumbermills moved form Iron Working to Archery.
37. Workshops moved from Smelting to Construction, given +1 commerce, the +1 hammer moved from Construction to Smelting, given +2 hammer at Guilds.
38. Watermills removed.
39. Windmills given +1 hammer.

Why are watermills removed? They were the prime source of energy during the middle ages, so it seems a bit weird to have none.
Also, concerning Into the Desert: I still don't get how one can play the Calabim and then the Malakim version?

Top Bottom