Mod Request: Adding Civs to RFC

Rhye's and Fall of Civilization for BTS is probably my favorite mod of all time, but it's frustrating that it doesn't include more civs. Mainly, I'd like to play it as the Celts, so to do this, I'd like to see a second version made that includes some or all of the civs left out of the original BTS version.

The problem is, I can't do python to save my life.

So, if anyone would like to help me add the Celts or any other civs they want included, PM me and we can get started. Some civs will have to be removed to accommodate for the new ones (I'm thinking France and/or England to make room for the Celts and stop France from conquering Rome as they did in my last game), but we can decide on those if and when some people volunteer.

Ideally, I'd like England and France to come out of the Celts later on, and maybe the Byzantines and HRE come out of Rome. However, it all depends on what volunteers want to do, because I can't do much of it myself.

bump :bump:

Ok, well, thanks for the response :) If it needs SDK work, it's not really worth it, considering it's a fairly minor modification.

Top Bottom