Mod Request: Dungeons and Civilizations (D&D mod)

malonkey1

Chieftain
Is there anyone out there who can make a mod that takes CiV and turns it into an RPG-esque game, preferably one similar to D&D in nature? I imagine there might be someone who could.

Start modding. The C&C forum would be more than happy to help you with technical advice, but we won't make it for you.

It's not that I lack the technical skill, I just don't have the time. please don't assume laziness next time.

Uhm... why? There are RPG games out there that are based on D&D, so what's the point of turning civ into an RPG?

It's not that I lack the technical skill, I just don't have the time. please don't assume laziness next time.

It's not an assumption of laziness, it's a lack of interest on the part of some, and a lack of tact from a few.

Pretty much what it boils down to is: if you like what you see, download it; if you don't like what you see, create it.

I didn't intent my post to insinuate laziness on your part. Rather, modders have limited time available and generaly they have their own projects. If you can make a mod to demonstrate proof-of-concept there would be more interest in it and a greater likelihood of getting more experianced modders to help you.

Top Bottom