ModDB 2008: Mod of the Year AWARD

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Hi there.
just in case you happen to stumble upon our Mod DB site:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/fall-from-heaven-ii-032
scroll down beneath the 3 riders of Armaggeddon and click on the Vote for Mod

You dont have to register or something, a simple click is enough.

We have to compete against the HL2 fanbase, so we dont hope for place number 1, but it would be cool if you could help us gain some place among top 10 or something.

cheers.

have fun

your FfH team

PS:
bump this thread if you want ;)

Already did.

Hope you guys win this year (or at least top 5 it) - you did well last year and that was without control of your profile ;)

Registered and Voted, you guys deserve it, the mod deserve it, the people that don't know about the mod deserve to hear about it!

Awesomeness, packed in a neatly executable file format, all ready to change your life and make you rethink what you thought was awesome!

Registered and Voted, you guys deserve it, the mod deserve it, the people that don't know about the mod deserve to hear about it!

Awesomeness, packed in a neatly executable file format, all ready to change your life and make you rethink what you thought was awesome!

+1

+1's are naughty and pointless and a waste of a post. But never have my intimations been so adequately voiced.

Registered (using a throw away mail address from "10 minute mail" - google for it if you want that too) and voted.

Go, Erebus, go! :)

Just to keep the thread up: VOTED already :)

I voted for 2008, do we have to vote for 2009 ?

I voted for 2008, do we have to vote for 2009 ?

no ;)
this time they were just late and have to judge the best of 2008 in january 2009. but you did the right thing, if you voted mod of the year 2008 ;)

just voted

Voted, but it should be updated so it mentions 0.40 being out.

Registered + Voted

Top Bottom