ModDB 2008: Mod of the Year AWARD

Of the "Year"? I voted, but it feels a bit like damning with faint praise. :)

We have to compete against the HL2 fanbase, so we dont hope for place number 1, but it would be cool if you could help us gain some place among top 10 or something
Hmm...FFH or AoC...FFH or AoC.... well...FFH is later in development...so it wins. I mean, AoC is already downloadable on Steam so they've got enough recognition.

Oh...wait.. I can multivote! Oh ModDB, you make modern democracy look like I pile of crap!

Voted as soon as i saw the topic:) In fact shouldn't it be up for best mod EVER :p

Good thing it made it into the 2008. Next year it would have to compete with TNM ... if there are enough Deus Ex fans left alive that is :king: .

Hmm...FFH or AoC...FFH or AoC.... well...FFH is later in development...so it wins. I mean, AoC is already downloadable on Steam so they've got enough recognition.

Oh...wait.. I can multivote! Oh ModDB, you make modern democracy look like I pile of crap!

what is AoC ?

Seriously, Half Life is in the mix? It should probably be a disqualification if your selling your mod in a store (basicly) as a regular game xD

Ps-Voted.

It's not either/or, btw, you can vote for as many mods as you want to.

Seriously, Half Life is in the mix? It should probably be a disqualification if your selling your mod in a store (basicly) as a regular game xD

Ps-Voted.

Half Life itself isn't in the competition, just the mods for it....

...Voted...

Voted also from my work PC.

just a small bump, as long as it matters a bit ;)

Top Bottom