MODMOD: ERA and Better AI

I would love to see the part about the AI making smarter decisions, especially regarding magic, filtered in - but I believe that's on Xienwolf's plate for the future.

Ah, well if Xien is going to be nice enough to do all the work for me, then I guess I should let him. :p

Don't quote me on that. If you want to do it so that we can all have it faster, that'd be good...

I'm just no good at editing the DLL, at least as many times as I've tried.

I don't think trying to do it myself would be faster than waiting for Xien to get around to it, even if he takes a really long time. XD

Without someone who really knows the DLL and is willing to talk me through it, I'd be over my head in half an instant.

edited the first post to make it more obvious that this mod doesn't work with 051 or later FF versions.

@MaxAstro it isn't much you have to merge to get the arcane UNITAIs working in 051 but since you would have to do it everytime there is a new FF version it won't be much fun in the long run for you I think.

edited the first post to make it more obvious that this mod doesn't work with 051 or later FF versions.

@MaxAstro it isn't much you have to merge to get the arcane UNITAIs working in 051 but since you would have to do it everytime there is a new FF version it won't be much fun in the long run for you I think.

I run a custom mod-mod that uses enough python to not be modular; updating every time a new patch comes out is something I resigned myself to long ago. XD

EDIT: Although if I can wrap my head around the modular python mod that just came out, that might no longer be the case. :)

Well, if you know python well, you could take the def AI_chooseTech(self,argsList): from my wild mana mod and try to adjust it to Fall Further.The advantage is that the AI teching is at one place, so it is easy to merge into later patches.

Top Bottom