Mods with Better BUG, and without RevDCM

Saanlem

Chieftain
Up front, I can say that I am waiting for Total Realism for BtS.
While we wait for this great mod to be finished, I would take suggestions on some mods to play.
As mentioned in the title, I do not want a mod that has the Revolution mod. Not for me, shrug.
The inclusion of BUG is a plus.
No scenario type mods.. not my thing, sorry.

Any suggestions?

Why not RevDCM based? You can disable almost everything you don't like.

So if you change your mind have a look at my mod. Follow the link in my signature and have a closer look at the included mods list in the download section and also have a look at the feature descriptions. CCV includes a lot of stuff you can get nowhere else...

Check out PieceOfMind's PIG mod. As noted though you can just turn off any RevDCM components you don't like in game, and then it's pretty much just a Better Bug AI core anyway.

My mod will fit your criteria. Once it is finished that is. And asking "Can I get a mod that doesn't have RevDCM?" will ALWAYS get you the response "Just get a mod with RevDCM in it." I don't know why, but that always happens. They must be really loyal to RevDCM.

Anyway, if you want to help me playtest my mod you can PM me. There is a new playtest coming up shortly.

My mod will fit your criteria. Once it is finished that is. And asking "Can I get a mod that doesn't have RevDCM?" will ALWAYS get you the response "Just get a mod with RevDCM in it." I don't know why, but that always happens. They must be really loyal to RevDCM.

Because there isn't any reason to NOT use RevDCM; every feature can be disabled by the user; and it's a huge improvement over the normal game. You're either insane, or using a mac (But I repeat myself)

Top Bottom