Modules - Civilizations/Leaderheads

I'm having problems with the Texas Civilization. The flag comes up Orange, Red and Black instead of the correct Red, White and Blue of the Texas Flag.

Can someone fix this or let me know how to fix mine?

(and yes I'm using the current download since I just installed all of the WOC items mid-last week)

thanks!

1st Civs updated 9/21/2008. Fix for Albanian Piker causing a infinite loop.
2nd Civs updated 9/21/2008. Updated Aborigines worker to bts worker kf.s
4th Civs updated 9/21/2008. Fix for Hiawatha first contact diplomacy text.

I'm not sure if I did something wrong... but the Austrian civ from the 2nd civs pack has no UU or UB.

edit: nvm... I think. It's defined in an entirely other file.

The UU's and UB's will be under units/unique and buildings/unique. They should show up in the pedia before you start a game. If not then check the mlf's in those folders to see if they are set to <bLoad>1</bLoad>

woc team
I d/l leader head pack 1 on the eleventh
there are several xml tag problems in the diplomatic file i think
the one on the right is a first contact problem with an orginal leader head ?
the one on the left occurs each time i start the game ,the bug dll bring up the assert pop up and you must minimize ,click ignore and it does not seem to effect the rest of the gameplay
there are other first contact xml tag problems but dont have screens

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 82
  • Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 81
I uploaded the 5th civ package but only the Ukrainians appear when I try and start a game. I can civopedia all of the polish, Croatian, and Finnish units and buildings but I can't seem to play the civs themsleves either through the play now option or the custom game option. Anyone had this problem; and if so do you know how to fix it?

woc team
I d/l leader head pack 1 on the eleventh
there are several xml tag problems in the diplomatic file i think
the one on the right is a first contact problem with an orginal leader head ?
the one on the left occurs each time i start the game ,the bug dll bring up the assert pop up and you must minimize ,click ignore and it does not seem to effect the rest of the gameplay
there are other first contact xml tag problems but dont have screens

Hum sounds like a missing schema for Franco. Ill check that.

I uploaded the 5th civ package but only the Ukrainians appear when I try and start a game. I can civopedia all of the polish, Croatian, and Finnish units and buildings but I can't seem to play the civs themsleves either through the play now option or the custom game option. Anyone had this problem; and if so do you know how to fix it?

Weird let me see what the issue is there.

@brave sir robin, i found the problem, its in the diplomacyinfos.xml. I have it set to JEAN and JEAN_1 instead of FRANCO and FRANCO_1 Good bug catch thanks!

Top Bottom