1. Civ6 is coming out TODAY! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Mon. vs Emp.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Ezy, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Ezy

Ezy New Member

Oct 31, 2005
    i was wondering if any one know the difference that AI get between Monarch and emperor, i know it does not get smarter but what does change?? after finishing my current monarch game i would like to try emperor. i usualy win on monarch( well for the the last 3 games i did) if i get good start loc.
    I am a warmoger( or just think i am) i usualy go for domination/conquest victory??

If any one know what bonus AI get on Emp that is different from Monarch i would apriciate that. Tnx
  2. vmxa

vmxa Active Member

Feb 9, 2004
    Oviedo, Fl
    I do notknow them, but they are all in the XML files. You can browse them and see what the handicaps are.
  3. playshogi

playshogi Active Member

Nov 1, 2001
    Where do you find XML files? I just have a lot of empty folders in my Civ4 directory.