More Wonders

Hello, Pouakai.
I have an issue with your wonders.
I love them very much and wanted to use about ~80-90% of them simultaneously, but... some problem.
Some wonders (for example: Korean Pack, Gobekli Tepe, Abraj al Bait Towers, Arecibo Observatory, Broadway, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building and others) are not displayed neither in tech tree nor civilopedia.
I definitely activated them in MODS.

Civilization V G&K with full DLCs +some UI mods, but i tried to disable ALL mods except your wonders and official DLCs... same result.
Other your wonders (such as Pantheon, Nan Madol, Gate of the Sun, El Tajin and more others) works correctly.
What's the problem?
Thanks.

Well there's your problem. The ones on CivFanatics that were released prior to G&K won't work with G&K, because Firaxis changed how the culture system works. Steam Workshop has the updated versions, and there isn't anywhere to get them at this stage outside of it

Can u explain why u cant just upload the updated versions somewhere other than steam workshop?

But u always can do [Vanilla | G&K] links system (only for troublesome wonders), smth like that
%WONDER% can be downloaded from either Steam Workshop Here or from the CivFanatics Download Database (Vanilla or G&K)
where the underlined text is a links.
But this is a lot of pretty hard work...

Howbeit, people with G&K who has not steam wants to play your wonders too T__T

And one more question, when the next wonder will be released?)

Hello, Pouakai.
I have an issue with your wonders.
I love them very much and wanted to use about ~80-90% of them simultaneously, but... some problem.
Some wonders (for example: Korean Pack, Gobekli Tepe, Abraj al Bait Towers, Arecibo Observatory, Broadway, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building and others) are not displayed neither in tech tree nor civilopedia.
I definitely activated them in MODS.

Civilization V G&K with full DLCs +some UI mods, but i tried to disable ALL mods except your wonders and official DLCs... same result.
Other your wonders (such as Pantheon, Nan Madol, Gate of the Sun, El Tajin and more others) works correctly.
What's the problem?
Thanks.

Update them manually. For example if you want to update the Brooklyn Bridge, just open the Brooklyn_Buildings.xml file (under xml/buildings) in notepad and delete the:

Code:
<Culture>2</Culture>
(the number is the amount of culture the wonder provides, I may be mistaken here as I've modified the effects of the wonder)

Then at the end, but BEFORE the "</GameData>" closing tag, add this:

Code:
	<Building_YieldChanges>
		<Row>
			<BuildingType>BUILDING_BROOKLYN</BuildingType>
			<YieldType>YIELD_CULTURE</YieldType>
			<Yield>2</Yield>
		</Row>
	</Building_YieldChanges>

The <BuildingType> will change depending on the wonder, just check the other parts of the same file to find out what code you should use. the <Yield> again tells you how much of the <Yield Type> it produces.

Yeah, but you will also need to check for other culture tags, such as on Abraj al Bait Towers, which has <Building_ResourceCultureChanges> or something to that effect. All culture based tags and tables need to be changed to the standard yield ones

Can u write a list of all culture tags needed to be fixed?
-----------
fixed all 35 troublesome wonders ^^ thanks a lot)
-----------
and some bug (?) report:
Spoiler :

Sorry for photo, prtscr didnt work.
what the hell with Teotiucan icon?

Oh... i want the latest versions on CFC =( and someone else: oriental perl, hollywood, MLK memorial and gobekli tepe somehow is available to build at the beginning of the game... trying to fix now

It seems like Gobekli Tepe is not need any tech, isnt it?
But perl, hollywood and MLK need some "Mass Media" tech. I dont see this tech in tech tree (G&K).
Please, tell me, which techs is required for MLK memorial, Oriental Perl and Hollywood wonders in G&K version.

Top Bottom