Morrocoan Civ in hands of AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callonia

Deity
In my games where AI rolls to play as Morocco it has a tendency to ragequit when it starts in plains or grasslands and play as a city state and wait for someone to drive by and put them out of their misery. I think it gets upset just because it isnt allowed to build the kasbahs.

Does this happen in your games?

When I saw your thread title, I was expecting to find someone had voiced what I have long since wondered, which is why Morocco is so mediocre in human hands but always seems to do really well in the AI's hands. Instead you are saying the opposite. I think this proves we are both reading too much into subjective experience :p

XD okay

In my games where AI rolls to play as Morocco it has a tendency to ragequit when it starts in plains or grasslands...

How does Morocco do in your games with a more typical start? Maybe I don’t have much experience with them not having desert, but they always seem to do pretty well.

How does Morocco do in your games with a more typical start? Maybe I don’t have much experience with them not having desert, but they always seem to do pretty well.

They expand and have more than one city. But if they get a non-desert start, they sulk in their one city forever until a warmonger kills them off.

In my current game Morocco went 2-city, they were boxed in by Rome and Germany tho so their time was limited.

Morocco is usually soft at first but then when others want to gang up on someone thats when morocco no longer looks that soft.

I have seen crazy good AI Morocco, but they're not really consistent. However, I seem to remember all AI civs being crap in at least one game, even Assyria

In one game I have seen Attila go full Peity. It was pathetic. Was a weird game. While Attila was praying, Spain went berserk and killed everyone on the continent. Lucky for me I was on the other one!

Morocco is kind of similar to ottomans in the being soft part because suleiman sometimes leaves unguarded settlers that are capturable.

I have seen crazy good AI Morocco, but they're not really consistent. However, I seem to remember all AI civs being crap in at least one game, even Assyria

I have never seen a good AI Assyria. I've only ever seen one that managed to take a city. I figured the AI just doesn't use Siege Towers very well.

Siege towers could be good against civilizations that use a lot of archery units and don't rely on melee units since melee units help defeat siege towers a lot faster than ranged units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom