Morrowind!

Still playing Morrowind? :)

I am just looking forward to Oblivion... Hope it doesn't get delayed again. :(

I've got to update mine for Oblivion. So I don't mind the delay :)

Thunderfall said:
Still playing Morrowind? :)
Yup :smug:

I am just looking forward to Oblivion... Hope it doesn't get delayed again. :(

I saw the xbox360 Oblivion Pre-release box on wednesday. It was white, and had a black daedric "O" (paintshop included!) that had cracks and red light being emitted from cracks.

I need a new comp if I'm going to play Oblivion on the PC.

Also, please excuse the cruddy paintshop, I'm still very new at painting using paintshop.

Attachments

• Daedricoblivion.jpg
    Daedricoblivion.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 97
could be wrong but heard that 360 was download modable. One of the "selling points"

:cry:

Stupid computer crashed when I was 7% away from getting Assassin's Armoury, that's 16 frikken Megs of info I lost.

*edit*

However, I have now been able to download it without any blips.

18 Megs is a huge amount of megs. But all the differant weapons in it are worth it. :D

Haarbal said:
do you think 16 MB is a lot?
don't know what kind of connection you have, but over here (at about 500 kB/s) it's not that much (about 30 sec. :D)

haarbal

For a 28K dial-up, it's a lot, believe me.

It took all 2 1/2 hours to download it.

Haarbal said:
well, i have to admit, at 28 kB/s it will take a long time

I have been able to download alot; even with a prehistoric dial-up speed I ahve a good amount of mods.

oh FFS use getright or similar download manager
Will allow resuming even during a PC crash

I got Morrowind AGAIN!!!Along with the expansions!!!My friend is the sickest bastard ever,he knows this game turns me into a social ****** and still he gives them to me with an evil grin on his face......

Ok I want you all to show me your TES items you made!!!I'll post mine shortly(I had many plugins that I made,but I lost them :cry:)

EDIT:Ok here's the stuff I salvaged,an elemental belt that summons those 3 Attronachs,A glove with a fortify jump 1000(I think I botched that one up,doesnt work the greatest),A ring that turns you into a vampire when you put it on and a simple plug that gives Creeper more gold when your selling crap to him :)

Here are the IDs for the items:
vamp_ring2
glove_1000
3_ele

update:hmm tell me if the files dont work,I think my TES is acting weird....

Attachments

• ClericMPDF.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 60
OK... D'ling now.... as well as some other mods :crazyeye:

They sound a bit cheat-ey, though.

*edit*

We have a go-go on all 4 plug-ins.

They where made for 'just for fun play' tell me how that glove works.....

Yeah, it works fine, 'cept it takes a long time to come down if you jump straight up.

I'm used to jumping around Vvardenfel using (console-replicated) Scrolls of icarian flight.

Hmmm I will downgrade the Slowfall enchantment then to a say bout 5-10?

Later tho,I'm tired now.

Top Bottom