Most characterful woman of the world

angeleyes

mood indigo
Not only to oppose the most beautiful woman of the world thread, but who do you think is (one of the most) characterful woman on our planet. If possible put a picture with your choice.

Define the nonexistant word "characterful".:evil:

:confused: full of character......Why doesn't you english speaking guys understand dutch-english?

'Cuz most of us speak American-English. You could have said "interesting", or "charismatic".
Anyways, funny chicks come to mind. This female comedian, or that female comedian. There's little room between "air-headed slut" and "ugly comedian" when it comes to female celebs because the corporations hate women that are pretty and smart. Those women defy stereotype, and that's the last thing the suits need.

That's kind of sad.:sad:

Allow me to be the first to say "my mother".

You could have said "interesting", or "charismatic".

No, don't you english-stammering guys understand the word 'character'? I want character! It's probably weird but i like character, especially quite full (one or two 'l''s?) of character. Come to mind any woman full of this weird quality "character"?

So i suppose there are no women with character? And if i asked for men with character, ......

EDIT: weirdo, not character

So i suppose there are no women with character? And if i asked for men with character, ......

There are women with character, it's just I thought of Scar 13 first. As for men, I can name many, 'cuz they aren't as sexually glorified in popular culture, and because of that, the suits aren't afraid to have one that's smart and sexually sucessful.

It's a sad situation.:sad:

Spoiler :

Honestly, this would be better in the history section, but anyway.
Guess who it is (assuming you don't know)! answer in spoiler:
Spoiler :
This is Rachel Carson. She was revolutionary in her work for the environment. She stood practically alone against the huge establishment of the chemical/pesticide companies. To give you an idea of how much a change she brought (if you didn't live back then, like me) when she was doing work in the late 50's and early 60's there so little widespread knowledge and regulation of the overuse of pesticides that planes would fly over cities spraying pesticides and picnic areas would be also be frequently covered in pesticides.

Nice idea, by the way.

Vandana Shiva

I might have opted for Rachael Carson as well, but the OP specified "on our planet" and she has been, technically, in our planet, since what, 1963? She started the environmental revolution in America. She wrote her famous book Silent Spring in 1961, and while dying of cancer (1963) she was attacked vicously by the corporate powers that be in the newspapers for her lifestyle. Only after she died was she proven to be correct, and the (r)evolution began. She is my answer to the question: "if you could go back in time and talk to one person"... just to tell her what she did.

Top Bottom