MTDG3 Warmup Game 2 (w/Double Turn mod)

The game is currently up and running - but paused, as I could handily enough pause it from the web interface. Please register accounts as soon as possible though, as we need this game up and running as quickly as possible.

the option to pause thats its in the webpage do NOT pause the game really. Its just to set te advice to the rest of player that the game had been paused for any reason... So if any player gets into its game page at aptmod will notice that the time reamining its irreal and must ask whats going on.

the option to pause thats its in the webpage do NOT pause the game really. Its just to set te advice to the rest of player that the game had been paused for any reason... So if any player gets into its game page at aptmod will notice that the time reamining its irreal and must ask whats going on.

Ah, thank you for that info. :) Now that I take a closer look I forgot to set the turn timer on anyways, so I have to remake the PB game anyways. :blush: Gives people time to register on the site though (I would have set the Timer at 64 hours, to give plenty time, but still). :)

Ah, thank you for that info. :) Now that I take a closer look I forgot to set the turn timer on anyways, so I have to remake the PB game anyways. :blush: Gives people time to register on the site though (I would have set the Timer at 64 hours, to give plenty time, but still). :)

in the admin panel, at the "admin options" tab theres a "change turn time" botton. That will add or subtract the time you set for this turn

in the admin panel, at the "admin options" tab theres a "change turn time" botton. That will add or subtract the time you set for this turn

So if I for instance type 20 into that field, it will add 20 hours to the current turn - and only the current turn? The next turn will still be the time I have set the turn timer in the Pitboss interface (e.g. 48 hours)?

I only lack 2metra's registration on the aptmod-site and I'll remake the game and post the settings, how to set up a mod shortcut etc in the first post. :)

So if I for instance type 20 into that field, it will add 20 hours to the current turn - and only the current turn? The next turn will still be the time I have set the turn timer in the Pitboss interface (e.g. 48 hours)?

Yes :b:

exact

I only lack 2metra's registration on the aptmod-site and I'll remake the game and post the settings, how to set up a mod shortcut etc in the first post. :)

in the admin panel.. in the general tab, you can update a game, one of the fields its "initial message" what ever you write there will be send in a mail to the users once you assigns a leader to him.
Its usefull to send the IP URL, port, game password or stuff like that.

Thank you both! :D

in the admin panel.. in the general tab, you can update a game, one of the fields its "initial message" what ever you write there will be send in a mail to the users once you assigns a leader to him.
Its usefull to send the IP URL, port, game password or stuff like that.

And that's very useful to know as well :)

What I see of the mod so far is very promising - you've done a great job with all this! The only thing that I miss is that the translation isn't complete everywhere, so I have to make an educated guess at some things that are still in spanish. But that shouldn't be too hard to fix :)

! The only thing that I miss is that the translation isn't complete everywhere, so I have to make an educated guess at some things that are still in spanish. But that shouldn't be too hard to fix :)

I will be working on that this days. Also its posible to translate to "Norge" or any other languaje if any can help me on that.. Its just need to translate a XML file and theres a utility to help with the edition...

I will be working on that this days. Also its posible to translate to "Norge" or any other languaje if any can help me on that.. Its just need to translate a XML file and theres a utility to help with the edition...

I can help you with a Norwegian translation if you want me to! :) I need the English one first though as I am not very good in Spanish. I did take some Spanish lessons as school, but it was just the very basics, and it's been 15 years since I did that.. ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Registered as Kloreep on aptmod.com

And if you want any help with the English translation, send me a PM :)

has this game started? I'm assuming a modern or similar start so that you can test the war declarations.

has this game started? I'm assuming a modern or similar start so that you can test the war declarations.

Waiting for 2metraninja to register at aptmod.com - but no, the game will start in Ancient, with 11h turn timer on a standard map with high sea level. Game speed will be set to quick as well. So war should take a few weeks.

Your suggestion is interesting, but we need to know as many aspects of the mod as possible from gamestart. The ISDG will probably take a while yet to get started.

If you'd like to join btw just sign up here, and make an account at aptmod.com so I can assign a leader to you.

also.. the fact that the turn time will be just 11hs, will make that this game will advance to more modern areas much faster than the ISDG game will do... so, even if we start just some days before, in this game we will had wars by the time you get your second warrior at the ISDG game...

by the way Caledorn... I had just release a new version of aptmod with lot of missing english text translated. And also, a simplification of the admin panel.
Hope you enjoy it. Please let me know if you find and spanish text without translation yet

I thought that the point of playing a trial game with the mod was to test the mod. If you start the real game with a broken mod and only find out about it later ... what then? Can you change the mod while the game is in play? I know that you cannot do that with pbem ... can you with pitboss?

Top Bottom