Multiplayer Preferences

Multiplayer, Should I Do It?

• Fo Schizzle (Yes)

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Nein!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
FFA means Free For All which is pretty standard. There are also duels(1v1) and team games(2v2,3v3,4v4). Start a game with ample time, say 6 hours before bed time and you will be fine.

Problem is I don't have six hours. I get home at 4. Have homework til 6 and I'm expected to be in bed by 11. And some days In have 2 hour practice. Is 6 hours an average game because that would work on the weekend.

Yeah, well that makes sense. I guess I need to plan it out a bit eh? So how long is one of your games? Plus what is GMR?

We saved, so we played 2-4 hours and then continued next week. In the end each game was about 8 hours long, wich is pretty standard. GMR = Giant Multiplayer Robot. A very slow paced way of playing. I only recomend it if you're planning on playing this game for years to come. 1 game can take months to finish. If you want to learn multiplayer fast this is not the way to play the game for you.
www.multiplayerrobot.com

Problem is I don't have six hours. I get home at 4. Have homework til 6 and I'm expected to be in bed by 11. And some days In have 2 hour practice. Is 6 hours an average game because that would work on the weekend.

6-8 I'd say. Thats a 6 player FFA game. Less players usually means less time.

Ok, thanks guys you have been so extremely helpful :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

With a smaller time span available you can play duels and team games which don't tend to last as long. If you find some people who are not just randoms you can save and continue when some one needs to leave.

There is actually a wide variety of ways to play this game!

Top Bottom