Multiple Win Conditions?

Should Hall of Fame games be recognized for multiple victory conditions?

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
EMan said:
To be consistent, does that mean a Spaceship Victory in 2050AD should NOT be in the Spaceship "Fast Finish" Table, because it is primarily a Histographic Victory....and Secondary victories are not credited?
No, they probably shouldn't. It's very likely that at some point I'll split the milks from the fastest finishes entirely, turn the HoF into a sort of bicameral affair. One "wing" would have the Histographic database of 2050 wins, and the other "wing" would have the Fastest Finish database of anything 2049 and before. The Score table would then become a "joint session" and still (as always) be the default page.

superslug said:
Well, that sort of puts a bullet in the head of the original proposal. Guess I should have done my homework. :rolleyes:

I don't see why.
All 6 victories (The Macchiavelli Award) was and is only possible if someone submits the file of 2049 AD with specific instructions what to do to achieve what victory condition, eg:

Destroy the last two AI cities for conquest
Found city with settler for domination
Destroy temple and library in city X for 100k victory
Do nothing for 20k victory
Change prebuild in city x to SS component for space ship victory
Change prebuild in cuty x to UN for diplomatic victory

Only with this sort of instructions you can get all 6 conditions. It is still difficult to do and if somebody puts in the effort a special award would be nice

Ronald

Top Bottom