Music/Soundtrack files

tantoniou

Warlord
Hi, since I liked some tunes of the game very much (and unfortunately the shazam/soundhound apps don't recognise them) I tried to locate them in the mods files (assets/sounds) but it looks like they are definately not all there. For example a medieval theme starting with the japanese koto, or the armed services medley tune for Pedro (Brasil) diplomacy.
Any suggestions on how to locate them?

Some of these could be in equivalent locations in vanilla game.

Some of these could be in equivalent locations in vanilla game.
I also searched the vanilla folders for the music, but couldn't find them.
Anyway, they shouldn't be in the vanilla since it's new tunes to the game, I mean I don't remember them from the vanilla civ4, unless for some reason the c2c installer also adds files there too.

I also searched the vanilla folders for the music, but couldn't find them.
Anyway, they shouldn't be in the vanilla since it's new tunes to the game, I mean I don't remember them from the vanilla civ4, unless for some reason the c2c installer also adds files there too.
We don't have any installers.

Just simple zip (or rar) package to extract, did you confuse this mod with Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn?

Did you check Warlord and BTS folders too?
Or maybe you forgot you installed soundpack modmod.

As a matter of fact, I did confuse the mod with RoM, I mead I had searched the wrong folders!!!

I will try searching the whole civ4 installation folder and any folders in my docs with an mp3 query then.

Top Bottom