Must have been a pretty big hurricane...

Onionsoilder

Reaver
I just played my first Colonization game in several months, and I feel somewhat... cheated. I founded a colony on what ended up to be a fairly large island on the south, contested by the Dutch and Chinese(I'm running Age of Discovery II, see.) which I later beat into submission so I could have all the good land for myself. Spain had an even larger landmass to the north all to his own, so he had a runaway score & power rating, though as m8uch as he hated me he never built any ships other than his starting caravel so he wasn't a threat aside from reaching independence first.

So after stockpiling 2000 guns and horses, I start getting ready for the revolution. I use my vast wealth from my many silver mines and coat factories to purchase an Elder Statesman for each settlement, and spend the rest of veteran soldiers. Checking the revolution screen, he has 60 Regulars, 34 Dragoons, 46 Artillery and 25 Warships. It's going to be a close battle. After getting 50% sentiment, I rebel. Three turns later, 24 Men O' War start bombarding my cities and a single galleon parks down to the south... doing nothing. I check the revolution screen again. ! Regular, 1 Artillery, 25 Warships... but I never fought anything! I send one of my frigates over to kill the galleon, and I win the game.

I'm just wondering what happened to the rest of his troops. I feel kinda cheated after that huge buildup... but on the other hand, I guess I sort of had a bigger score because I never lose any troops. Still, I would like to know exactly what happened to his giant army. Did all of his galleons run into a tropical storm and sink on the way over?

A very strange victory!
I believe to remember that this storm was called "big bug":lol:.
Can I suggest you to test my mod? You will say me if you have the same problem.;)

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: + :beer: = :vomit::wallbash::suicide:

This has been "Must Have Been A Pretty Big Hurricane...".com

Top Bottom