My 1st Impression...kinda

Hmm Druchii.

Heh an amusing aside, Asur are more likely to be lynched by human Old Worlders than any other elf type.

Heh an amusing aside, Asur are more likely to be lynched by human Old Worlders than any other elf type.

mostly because they are the only kind of elf likely to be trying to travel there peacefully. the Druchii wouldnt be lynched, theyd have an army brought down on them. and i can never expect an Asrai elf to be wondering the metropolis of altdorf...

mostly because they are the only kind of elf likely to be trying to travel there peacefully. the Druchii wouldnt be lynched, theyd have an army brought down on them. and i can never expect an Asrai elf to be wondering the metropolis of altdorf...

Actually,Woodelves are the default ELF race for the WFRPG (1st and 2nd edition)

The peasants in the Empire tend to get along with the wood elves there... simply speaking no human in there own right mind would go into the forests so theres very little conflict... and well the the elves hate beastman etc just as much if not more.

High Elves are welcome in Marienburg theres even a High Elf quarter and the Emperor extended his protection over High Elves travelling in the Empire (as much as that is worth...).

And Dark Elves would have time to be lynched they would probably be dead... :lol:

Yeah High Elves are super arrogant, even for elves! Hmm event idea?
So this post should probably not be here but...

The local peasants have captured a lone elf traveller milord, they claim he was trying to steal the village children! He claims to be a noble among his own kind.

1.) Make his death a public spectacle, and...a memorable one (+1:) for x amount of turns. Negative diplomatic shift for one random elven civ)

2.) Release him I want no problems with the elves, they steal children! (Released, perhaps a diplomatic bonus for one of the elven civs)

3.) Bring him to me, let us see if he tells the truth (X% chance you gain some sort of elf unit, perhaps with hero promotion? Perhaps also give him the enraged trait for the chance he "leaves your service")

I like that idea.

Top Bottom