My Birthday and other Events

Blackbird_SR-71

Spying from 85,000 ft
Today was not only my birthday but was special in a lot of other ways. Iraq had its first elections in 50 years, Ghandi was killed, Martin L. King was killed today, and Franklin D. Roosevelt was born. a lot of things happened on my birthday. but lets see what important events have occured on other peoples birthdays. ;) feel free to post now!

Blackbird_SR-71 said:
Today was not only my birthday but was special in a lot of other ways. Iraq had its first elections in 50 years, Ghandi was killed, Martin L. King was killed today, and Franklin D. Roosevelt was born. a lot of things happened on my birthday. but lets see what important events have occured on other peoples birthdays. ;) feel free to post now!
Stealthily he sneaks up and takes our forgetfullnes to task.

Happy Birthday High flyer. [party]

If you ever become a peaceful activist remember to stay indoors (preferably a small room) on your birthday.

happy birthday. the assassinations aren't something to be proud of tho...

my birthday is on DDay, and it is the birthday of the daili llama

Blackbird_SR-71 said:
Happy birthday. It must be nice to have your birthday on a day with 4 other positive events. :p

The biggest thing to happen on my bday march 15 was.....

"Roman Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar is assassinated by conspirators led by Brutus and Cassius."

Unfortunately, I share the same birthday as Saddam :eek:. Now that is a scary thought for me :ack:.

Searching wikipedia only this is really interesting: 2019 - Predicted date of possible collision of (89959) 2002 NT7 with Earth.

CenturionV said:
Happy birthday. It must be nice to have your birthday on a day with 4 other positive events. :p

The biggest thing to happen on my bday march 15 was.....

"Roman Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar is assassinated by conspirators led by Brutus and Cassius."

the death of Ghandi and MLK are positive things to you? huh?

oh yeah. happy birthday

the death of Ghandi and MLK are positive things to you? huh?

oh yeah. happy birthday
Well maybe not Ghandi, but MLK? Sure.

Barking up the wrong tree there. God, what the hell is wrong with you?

EDIT: I realized the irony in the above question.

Insane_Panda said:
It's people like you who **** up our country.
I bet a $1000 gift certificate to the Mall of America would cure him, Oh and he's Canadian, so you don't have to worry

Whoa... there's a lot of things that happened on my birthdate (i.e. the 21st of July)... and that's just from one wikipedia search... here's a list

The 21st of July:

1414 - Pope Sixtus IV born

1865 - In the market square of Springfield, Missouri, Wild Bill Hickok shoots Dave Tutt dead in what is regarded as the first true western showdown.

1873 - At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James-Younger gang pull off the first successful train robbery in the American West.

1899 - Ernest Hemingway born

Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of Leopold I, first king of the Belgians)
Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
Singapore: Racial Harmony Day

and

1985 Johan B. is born

I share my birthday with a couple of popes, Robespierre, Freud, Czar Nicholas II, Crown Prince Wilhelm of Germany, Willie Mays, Bob Seger, Tony Blair, and George Clooney.

The only persons who died on my birthday were a caliph, a pope, and Thoreau.

The Eiffel tower was opened to the public, the Renaissance ended, and the Hindenberg blew up on my birthday.

More importantly, the release of the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is going to be on May 6th, apparently.

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is going to be on May 6th...

Hasn't it already been released? What was I reading then?

For Syterion and me.
Events:
1265 First meeting of English Parliament at Westminster.
1783 Official termination of the Revolutionary War.
1936 Accession of Edward VIII.
1937 FDR's inauguration (and all future inaugurations).
1942 Final Solution penned at Wannsee Conference, Berlin.
1986 MLK Jr. Day first celebrated.
1996 Yasser Arafat elected President of Palestinian Authority.

Births:
1930 Buzz Aldrin
1946 David Lynch
1956 Bill Maher

Deaths:
1779 David Garrick
1936 George V

superisis said:
Hasn't it already been released? What was I reading then?
The movie.

Top Bottom