My game on Immortal II - Willem van Oranje

I thought about WFYABTA as well when I saw your trades early. If someone has a link to the BTS pdf could you post it? I don't have it anymore and can't manage to find it without remembering the name.

:band: 1505 AD - 1540 AD (victory) :band:
Spoiler :

This was really easy. I don't know why I considered waiting for tanks with so overwhelming superiority. I had many causalities in the last war, but who cares when I whipped more and more units every turn :lol:?

So, I DoW Hannibal and captured all his five cities.
Spoiler :

And that was it :).
Spoiler :

So once again, thanks for all your help!

Attachments

• Deity player AD-1540.CivBeyondSwordSave
    288.5 KB · Views: 34
Looks like an easy win. Well done. Time to move to a non financial leader next. I could use a new game to play for fun. :)

Looks like an easy win. Well done. Time to move to a non financial leader next. I could use a new game to play for fun. :)

Thanks. I will take some rest for a few days but I could start a new game then. But what is the preffered mod? Is it this HOF mod?

Do you really need a mod here??? Just turn off events and huts and use a map script that is interesting.

Played this one all the way through. Highlights include 72 turns worth of golden ages ( 1 from taj, 1 from event, 4 from great people ) and tanks at 1600 AD.

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

:goodjob: I have watched the first two parts of your video so far and I have to tell you that I really like it! You played this game sooo differently from my usual play style. I like the nicely done HAs wars, those heavy whipping, chopping all those forests first (and not caring about land improvements too much). This is a lesson for me!

Top Bottom