My improved achievements overview

Ivo vdv

Chieftain
Some time ago, I got the idea into my head to get all achievements in Civilization V. From the start, I realized this would take a while, but I didn't realize I'd be wasting so much time on the Steam achievements page.

Steam shows the achievements you've unlocked at the top and the ones you haven't at the bottom. So far so good, if you want to see which leaders you still need to win a game with, you can just scroll to the bottom. But then, the achievements are grouped together by release date. This means you have to check 5 different places just to see which leader achievements you haven't unlocked yet.

Same goes for scenario achievements. Just do a quick ctrl+f for "scenario" and press enter a few times. You'll see it's all over the place. If you want optimize the games it takes to get achievements by getting a map type, victory, leader, difficulty and civilization specific achievement in the same game, it'll take 15 minutes before you can finally start playing

And that's where this page comes in. I grouped all of the achievement types together so you can quickly find the ones you didn't unlock yet. I also added progress bars for the achievements that require you to repeat a certain task X times.

If you guys have any feedback or feature requests, I'll gladly hear them!

http://www.ivosramblings.com/civilization_V_achievements_overview.php

PS: there is no rest of the site, it's still on my to do list. Any suggestions for useful calculators or stuff like that would be really appreciated too!

PPS: I hope this isn't seen as advertising. I'm not making any money out of it. I made this for myself and would be really happy if other people found this useful too.

Top Bottom