my new Celts Immortal Liberty series

The series are fine & entertaining so I hate to be negative but is there any chance we could see in the top left corner what you're teching any given time? I can't recall if this was the case in previous ones as well but at least in the current with the Celts the UI element is showing nothing. Sure, it gives more visibility to the map but the tech progress would be far greater informational value.

The series are fine & entertaining so I hate to be negative but is there any chance we could see in the top left corner what you're teching any given time? I can't recall if this was the case in previous ones as well but at least in the current with the Celts the UI element is showing nothing. Sure, it gives more visibility to the map but the tech progress would be far greater informational value.
I may not understand what you mean. The tech icon is show with turns remaining and current science rate displayed. At any rate, I use EUI and that is how it displays that.

Take a look at this picture https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/nobels-for-violence.672720/ for comparison where the info panel is open and since it's from T0 it's showing that Agriculture has just finished. Sure one can let it show myriad of stuff but the tech progress is by far the most useful element for the viewers.
It's not an EUI issue as you can see from that pic - you just have the panel closed.

Top Bottom