My Super-workers

RocknOats

Chieftain
I have a question about the productivity of my workforce. I'm on the edge of the industrial/modern eras and I'm a democratic Iroquois. I've just built the Hoover Dam, Suffrage, and TOE and I'm stretching out my tech lead. For some reason my workers are putting down roads in only 1 turn and RRs in 2! I have never seen productivity at this level, usually it's 3 + 6(I think). I musta done something right to get this kind of output, and would like to reproduce it in future games. Anyone seen this before? Is it a Democratic thing? I don't usually go democracy 'cause I like to war. . .Oh, also this is the tournament game, so if you can't discuss it I won't be upset, I will just have to wait. I don't think it's a spoiler though(?).

Thanks!

Attachments

• civ3_paratrooper.gif
    civ3_paratrooper.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 206
P.S. This is my first post. How do I get the picture to show up under my name on the left like y'all?

Originally posted by RocknOats
I have a question about the productivity of my workforce. I'm on the edge of the industrial/modern eras and I'm a democratic Iroquois. I've just built the Hoover Dam, Suffrage, and TOE and I'm stretching out my tech lead. For some reason my workers are putting down roads in only 1 turn and RRs in 2! I have never seen productivity at this level, usually it's 3 + 6(I think). I musta done something right to get this kind of output, and would like to reproduce it in future games. Anyone seen this before? Is it a Democratic thing? I don't usually go democracy 'cause I like to war. . .Oh, also this is the tournament game, so if you can't discuss it I won't be upset, I will just have to wait. I don't think it's a spoiler though(?).

Thanks!
Workers work faster in Democracy.

Democracy doubles the speed of your workers, and so does Replaceable Parts, which you presumably researched a while ago, since you're in Modern Times or close to it.

As the first reply stated, democracy gives a worker speed increase, as does the Replaceable Parts technology and civs with the Industrious trait. In terms of the avatar icon, click the "user cp" button at the top of the page, go to the "edit options" section, and at the bottom you can pick your icon.

Ahhh! Very cool! I never use democracy so haven't seen this increase. What a bonus! thanks everyone! Thank you also for the image tip. . .

Top Bottom