N3S I: Empires Ablaze

I correct myself, this is the hardest NES to leave. So hard that, if North King actually updates, I may return to keep playing just this one. For now, farewell.

*pouts*

JK, I imagine Kelios would be more difficult to leave if you'd played it for longer.

Possibly. If Kelios proves easy to maintain, I may stay in your NES, too. Maybe.

The humor, the life, and the fun of this NES has died. I, as a writer, have more or less died, hollowed out by cynicism. I can't imagine what I'm supposed to do now, with players leaving more often than ever, an update that just won't flow, a school who's assigning more and more work. I suppose you could say I've finally been defeated. Yah, I can see the replies to this post now--I'm an irresponsible, overly awful mod, who can't be trusted to keep anything open more than five seconds. Well, perhaps that's the case, but. Eh. I can't get motivated for NESing at all anymore. In the next couple of hours I'll probably decide wether or not to quit NESing altogether. I suppose I should apologize. And I do. But I know the players won't care; that all they cared about was the game and not the mod. A little inherently melodramatic, that statement was, but still. I don't feel motivated, I don't feel confident, and any intentions I once had of being a writer have withered and died. Why the hell am I even bothering with writing this? Because I know that very few of you will care; like I said, the majority of my players at this point have never written a story for this; have never gotten engaged. I suppose my apology is to those few of you who care, who actually realize that you're watching the trainwreck that is the end of a NESing career. To those few of you who were actually my friends; who actually cared more about me and my NESing than when the next update came--I'm deeply, and truly sorry. I wish I could do something about it, but real life is the real killer of fun.

Shat. This was a great NES, anyways. I've tried to write for it, but I keep getting sidetracked with other things. You close it when I was finally about done with the longest chapter; thanks ;]. No hard feelings; it was a great NES. Have fun with whatever you choose to do.

I am sorry this had died. The real spread out updates never kept me very engaged in this NES so I should not have joined in the first place. My first NES was yours so I felt comfortable joining this one.

Good Luck North King with whatever you do.

Well, I hope you do what you feel is right, etc, etc. But I will say that I hope you do choose to stay and perhaps try something new and different that would help bring the story, as you would have it, back into NES. I'm sure there are many that would be excited to get in on something like that, I know I would. There are things like Gelion's stat-based, story driven RPG NES, as well as things you could create. There is also ChipNES that has been quite a bit of fun and the source of more than a couple stories.

I can't say we were friends because I never really got to talk to you, but I will say that I have enjoyed your stories (including the update I was in this NES for ;)) immensely.

**** **** **** **** ****! :cry: :cry:

This was my best NES, the one that I cared by far the most about, that I spent most of my energy on! The spread-out updates only meant that each order set was by far the most important!

Read my post in the game or story thread; I really looked forward to seeing what stories you could make with our input.

Despite the fact that all your NESes inevitably closed, I equally inevitably got caught up and obsessed with them. And that's the point, isn't it? That we should participate?

:cry: :cry:

Could you please post what you had of the update?

sad to see this die, I have to admit the lack ofinspiration of myself kept me from writing any good content. But NK you should not quit nesing altogether, you wrote that long sad speech. That is inspiration right there. You still have it. Don't quit nessing. Sure let this die, there will be plenty more. You are talented at what you do, in linesII you are truly a genious in your culture. I commend you in your never dieing efforts to provide interesting material. Sad this didn't work out, but don't let it end this way. If anything go out with a great nation, perhaps making a last stand in a war. I don't know your the writer. Keep nesing.

Jalapeno_dude already expressed my feelings... this was the first nes after ITNES and DNES that I gave as much commitment :( I had so great plans for future. oh well... another destroyed dream...

NO!!!!!!!! NK, don't leave! Also, don't close this NES! I spent $30 on books for research on Chinese military for this NES! But more importantly, don't leave!

*Sniff*

We still care about you NK!!!

Even if you must close this NES (which has earned the first spot on my NES list in my sig), bear in mind that I will not bear you ill will.

I understand the time crunch you're going through. I'm going through one of my own now too. (dont worry LINESIIers, not serious enough to warrant the end of my NES, not by a long shot).

erez87 said:
Like it wasn't obvious :rolleyes:

You know what erez, that's exactly the reason why north king is losing interest. :mad: "I don't expect this nes to last" then why do you freaking join if you expect it to close! Is sympathy a word in your vocabulary? Can't you come to realize that we're REAL PEOPLE with lives maybe that takes problems resulting in them closing their neses? :mad:

NK, sad too see this die even though i left when my people died. Anywho, maybe you shouldn't quit NESing, but instead take a break from MODing. Have like a start over again thing. Just start NESing again and slowly work your way up until your revitalized enough again TOO MOD. But for now, take a break, chillaxe and rail against skool!

DAMN YOU SCHOOL!!!!!

And also, NK is in my NES for nowhehehe, update hints

Top Bottom