Name, Flag, Motto, Anthem,

Nobody

Gangster
Hey as the start date is quickly approaching i thought i would start this topic.

Our nation needs a name, it needs a flag, it needs a motto, and it needs a Anthem.

Of course some things might need to wait for the picking of civilization so this thread can stay open for all that.

Also things like coat of arms and national birds ect are good. We need these things to bring us together as a nation. As the first demogame we need to set a good example.

As for Anthem i would like to propose "Our Constitution" by Swiss Empire

Our Constitution
Written by Swiss Empire
Produced by Swiss Empire, Nobody and Dr Dre

Imagine there's no laws
It's easy if you try
No other nations below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living without (insert nation name here)...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
lots of killing & dieing
And no religion too
Imagine what would happen without this constitution
Living life in chaos...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one(yay domination victory)

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
Tons of greed and hunger
A brotherhood of barbarians
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... sounds bad

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one, under our rule

Empire Records 4050B.C. all rights reserved

Name: China

Flag: Embossed image of a dude arguing over prices.

Motto: "Gimme' Deol... geez guy you sahv meh monee... You gimme deol or I no buy!!!"

Anthem: "Ohhh!! If your hands ain't be blistered then hey Mister... YOU AIN"T WORKING HARD ENOUGH!!!"

Sorry I work retail and it's a bish during the Christmas season having to get impatient people haggling for deals all the time and threatning "me no buy or else." *sigh*

I do honestly feel we should establish what our civilization is before we go picking a flag. I mean what if we settled on a Japanese name, motto, anthem... but we pick China? A little difference between the two no?

This is just one suggestion:

Name: Licentia( means freedom in latin, fitting name for a demo game)
Flag: Its the untitled attachment. I sure a good modder could make it look a lot better!*
Motto: Vox publicus mos rector nos(The Power of the People will guide us)
Anthem: Any

* The color scheme and Symbols:
Green represts nature and Power
Purple is wealth/culture
Blue is our knowledge(techs)
Red is Power/ Strength/Authority
Yellow is for Happiness/Power/Wealth(depends on source)
Black line symbolize athority and power throughout history
and the cross thing in the middle is the "Cross of Enternity" having the five colors of our flag in it represents enternal what ever they mean!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 299
Name: Oceania
Flag:
Motto: WAr is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength
Anthem: -Non-

how do you post a picture

Swissempire said:
how do you post a picture
attachment or click on the picture that looks like a post card right abouve the text box. then enter the URL of your image. If it dosnt have a URL upload it to the website from the link at the bottom.

thank you guys, i got it up

Nice pick swiss empire, ig you want to show just the flag copy the flag then shrink the box for a new picture so it is smaller than the flag and paste it into there

nobody else got any ideas?

wait, willthese get voted on o just here for show?!!

Confuzzled:eek:

TIME! TIME! TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! IT IS THE ESSENCE! WE HAVN'T ENOUGH OF IT AND YOU WISH ME TO WAIT DURING IT. MY GOD YOU MUST BE NUTTY:lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K

Hi been lurking for a while and just now signed up. I like Swissempire's flag and anthem.

Just so you know robopigs flag is symbolize the darkness of the world, with the blue band being our civilization which stands for hope,glory,libery and culture

OK here is my flag, Blue = Tradtional, Purple = change white = the peace between them, the 3 symbols = Weblings for CIV plus the cross is religion, the hand is defense and the thumb is the sign of our freedom

How about we wait until we see what civ we want?

BTW, I would suggest waiting to play the first game until the next patch arrives. (Not gonna give any more info other than that. :) ).

Oh, and I had better see governor flags! (since Civ4 is a game of metropolises, there might be far less cities, and thus, far less governors.)

where do u guys make those flags? because i would like to know so I could design one.

I made mine in paint:crazyeye:

Top Bottom