Name for the province of [former Mongol mainland]?

Mr Spice

Emperor
There has been talk about creating a new province of the former mongol mainland. It would include the cities of Karakorum, Samarkand, Nishapur, Aleppo, Basra, Kashgar, Bokhara, Tabriz, Xinjang, Kabul and Isle of Shannon for a total of 11 cities. (In the future we might want to shift some cities to other provinces.) Kev has suggested the name Charon (moon of Pluto), to symbolize the heavy battles in this land. Anyone with other suggestions?

Screenshot

I think the name Charon is perfectly fine. It's a perfect representation of the territory.
As a citizen opf the United Fantica I agree!!:)

Charon is great. Charon was the ferryman of the underworld of ancient Greek mythology, so it would be a good choice as the province is made up of 4 islands.

Looks like we have a wopping majority for Charon. :)

sounds fine to me, but didn't we establish a particular order of moon names to use when we first came up with that idea way back in our ancient history? I thought there had been some talk of using a particular order and just using the next one in line when we created a new province. someone with more time than I've got would have to look it up. Not that it really matters. Charon works for me :)

I think that Kev pointed that out in the post in which he suggested the name Charon but as it is the name of the ferryman of the underworld (evil territory) it suits the former Mongol land (evil territory too) very well. ;)

Top Bottom