NaNoWriMo 2006

How's it coming Eran?

I'm at around 7,000. My goal is to get to 15,000 before the end of Nov. I keep editing and revising everything as I go, which I know kinda goes against the point of this thing....

I'm at around 7,000. My goal is to get to 15,000 before the end of Nov. I keep editing and revising everything as I go, which I know kinda goes against the point of this thing....

Which makes me wonder what the point of this thing is??? Is it supposed to just be a giant joke or something?

The point is to get you to actually finish a first draft rather than having a first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, ninth (etc) draft, none of which go past third chapter.

I'm at 56K or so, by the way :-D

Which makes me wonder what the point of this thing is??? Is it supposed to just be a giant joke or something?

To promote writing, even pulpy writing, as art. Kind of a "do something else than play 2000 hours of WoW"-message.

It is to introduce people to novel writing--or anything which requires a deadline.

Yeah Congrats.

Top Bottom